New Moon 🌚

Wow, that is amazing!! I actually had to Google it. You are able to talk to spirits?? Do you do that for a living? I wish you lived close to me so you could come do some channeling around here!! Ive always found that sort of thing so intriguing. What an incredible talent!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Love this, I do this as well with the writing but have been looking into other methods as when I pull cards for other people I often get info that definitely doesn’t come from me. I have to go back and listen to the readings I had just done because I don’t remember it which I’m pretty sure is confirmation it wasn’t “my” words but I could be wrong.

I love listening to Abraham but have actually been guided to research Bashar recently. Turns out that was unexpectedly awesome!

3 Likes

Those books look really magical!

I ended up finding an awesome store yesterday near the Vegas strip! I am not sure if I was “drawn” to these because I was too busy trying to make sure my 2 year old didnt break anything :expressionless: It was very unrelaxing. LOL next time I am going without her.

One is supposed to help me figure out my path in life I think which is much needed.
I also got the Book of Stones @SassyRocks and the Palo Santo wood @Sunny11 it smelled divine.

Thanks everyone!

5 Likes

Ä°t looks great :star_struck: May all positive energies be with us :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

3 Likes

Beautiful, I love it!

3 Likes

Thank you! @MandiH :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a great day!

2 Likes

They are beautiful!! I can barely imagine wrangling a 2 year old in a stone store!! Good work mama!!

2 Likes

Ah yes, these old books fetch quite a price. Why we need old bookstores to wander thru again. :blue_heart:

1 Like

I don’t have that book, so I don’t know, sorry!!! I have Crystals for Healing.

And yes, I miss the old bookstores. Our little town in Vermont has an annual harvest market every year and (among so many other great thingd) had a building and a HUGE tent filled with used books…I would spend hours there and buy a ton of them for like $20 total!!! It was heaven. Now I miss Vermont…sigh.

2 Likes

Ha!! No worries, I figured as much. I just didn’t want you thinking I had an answer!! Lol :grinning:

2 Likes

It’s the prettiest state, you’d love it!

2 Likes

I am biased, but totally agree. A little slice of heaven!

2 Likes

I just discovered that amethyst is called the sober stone! It is my birthstone and I have worn one for years…and collected them. I guess they were helping me all along.

From Crystal’s for Healing…

3 Likes

The universe has a wicked sense of humor sometimes. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Today’s prediction for the power of moonstone: You will lose circulation in the middle finger of your left hand and it will drop off. :flushed:

1 Like

Ooh love this!! :heart:

And I love that Tibetan quartz @CapriciousCapricorn!

This is always my go-to stone, I’ve been using it often lately. It’s a Brandberg Amethyst and was my first gemstone I fell in absolute love with!

I had gone to a shop, finished checking out and the owners assistant said hang on a minute. He said check this out as he put it in my hands and I literally couldn’t put it down. He told me it was from the owners personal collection, so I eventually had to ask if it was for sale. The owner came out and said actually yes, I brought it in today knowing it’s new owner was coming and here you are. :heart_eyes:

It has 3 A’s in it too, my name is Amanda-with 3 A’s. Was meant to be, for sure! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Beyond gorgeous!! It was meant to be!!

I am excited to bring out my stones tonight and light my palo santo wood…

This month my focus isnt on money like it has been in the past. I am really focusing on something BIGGER…

I know my purpose is to do something good in the world and lately Ive been sitting here thinking “Hello universe, it is me, I am sober, I am listening!!”… LOL just waiting to hear back…

So tonight I meditate on these intentions… hopefully I can set something into motion this month where I feel like I am doing a ton of good for this planet… :peace_symbol::earth_africa:

Happy New Moon!

3 Likes

4 Likes

I saw that rocks were being shared so I figured I’d share mine. In order from top left to bottom right:

Quartz, Carberundum, Amethyst , Blue Calcite, Kunzite, Pink Tourmaline, Emerald, Pyrite, Fire Agate, and Black Tourmaline.

Hope everyone has a lovely new Libran moon.

4 Likes

The message I keep getting about this exact thing recently is to follow your passions. Rumor has it that it will lead you to precisely where you belong! :heart:

1 Like