New Moon šŸŒš

The mind is a crazy thing tho, you know? Still you can blame the planets or stars and itā€™s perfectly legit because most people arenā€™t going to try and tell you to prove it. :rofl: Glad to hear the appointment was a success!

1 Like

I was just able to take a moment and read this. So fascinating! I didnā€™t know about Mars. And my autistic son has been having AWFUL meltdowns the past week. They started about 2 weeks ago. Iā€™ve always wondered if he was effected. Thanks for the advice on the meditations. Life has been stressful and my anxiety is through the roof. 33 days sober and this is the first my anxiety really is taking over. I like to be in touch with myself and Iā€™m truly wondering if this is a test from the astrology standpoint and not the sobriety as much.

3 Likes

You know, with astrology we can go through transits where the planets in the sky come into contact with the planets in our natal chart (which you might already know, but just in case you donā€™t). Sometimes these connections, or aspects, are easier to handle and sometimes more difficult. The energy of this Mars retrograde is stronger this year than other times for two reasons. 1. Mars is in its own sign, Aries. 2. Mars has a kind of elliptical orbit and so we are as close to Mars as we will get until 2035. The closer a planet is to Earth, the stronger its energy is, and when a planet is retrograde, thatā€™s when itā€™s closer to Earth than at other times.

The two main things I can see in general that happened two weeks ago was that Mercury was directly opposite Uranus, and Mars (retrograde) was exactly square Pluto. Both difficult aspects. With the former, Mercury went stationary, then retrograde not long after and so itā€™s just gone back over that space where it was opposite Uranus. It would be interesting to see if your sonā€™s melt downs start to ease up for a while then come back when Mercury returns over that space after it goes direct again.

Iā€™m curious about this because Mercury (communication) being opposite Uranus, a planet known for itā€™s wild and unpredictable nature could put that energy out for him to pick up on. That would only have been intensified by the intense Martian energy. And then, of course, we donā€™t really know if itā€™s touching on anything in his chart. But autistic children tend to be more sensitive to changes of energy, I think.

Insight Timer makes a good meditation app. There are a few meditation apps specifically focused on sobriety and 12 step. Checking out something like that could be helpful for you so you can try different kinds of meditations to see what you like.

Hang in there. Youā€™re making an awesome change that will benefit you and your son.

2 Likes

Iā€™m an Aries, what does that mean if mars is in Aries??

1 Like

@Chiron actually I have a great question for you that I have not been able to get cleared up my whole lifeā€¦ My birthday is April the 20th. I was born 1980ā€¦ So I am on the cusp Aries Taurusā€¦ My whole life I have chosen that I am Aries because up until about 16-18 , I didnā€™t know about cusps. When I found out, from then on if I was on the internet and my birthday was required for some horoscope info etc, it would never just be aries, it would quite often come up as I am Taurusā€¦ I resonate more as an Ariesā€¦ But itā€™s a situation where imagine you are something your whole life then you have been living a lie accidentally lol??? I canā€™t get clarity on this because Iā€™m told conflicting answersā€¦ Can you help me on this one? ! :blush:

1 Like

Before I answer, will you DM me where you were born and your time of birth, if you know it?

1 Like

Okay, so for you it will be very helpful if youā€™re able to get an exact birth time from your government / hospital records. The reason why Iā€™m starting out with this is because if you were born before 8:23am, your sun will have been in Aries. However, if you were born after 8:23am, then your sun will be in Taurus. If you are able to get that information, Iā€™d be happy to supply you with your ascendant / rising sign as well, but getting that information will be the key to getting your answer. Itā€™s very possible that you could have an Aries rising if you were born early in the morning that day. Also, keep in mind that it is your ASC, not your sun, that rules your birth chart.

Thereā€™s another reason why you might have felt like you were more of an Aries than a Taurus, and that is that you have your Mercury in Aries. A lot of astrologers gloss over Mercury as less important than other planets, but Mercury is how you receive information and how you give out information. It is literally how you understand the world because all youā€™re doing when you see the world is to take in information and translate it into your mind.

The reason why you might have come up as a Taurus on websites is that they would likely be programmed to just give the day the sun moves into that sign as what you are instead of taking into account the time you were born.

I hope that answers your question about whether youā€™re a Aries sun or a Taurus sun. As for what it would mean for you if you are an Aries sun with this Mars retrograde, you would simply feel the energy more acutely. The retrograde could affect you more in that you would feel more Martian energy in your life and internally. You could feel more energy, maybe more frustration or aggression at times. If we knew your time of birth we could say exactly where in your life this is happening. Could be an increase in sexual, physical, etc., energy. Since it was conjuncting your natal sun and trining your natal Mars when it stationed and went retrograde that would only serve to amplify that in your life.

Regardless of whether your sun is in Taurus officially or not, the Mars retrograde will affect you because of that. You would have felt the energy stronger when it stationed, and when Mars goes direct and comes back over your sun next year, youā€™ll feel it again. So if I was doing a reading with you, Iā€™d ask you what was going on with you around the week of September 10th, maybe even leading up to that in August or even July when Mars entered Aries. (normally Aries only stays in a sign for about two months, not 7 months) Right now thereā€™s an internalization that you need to go through of something concerning your ego and your own personal power.

One thing to keep in mind is that around that time Saturn was squaring your natal sun as well, and retrograded back over that square. Itā€™s a time when your sense of self is undergoing a lot of stress. Saturn transits are not easy, but if you do the work, they will always be worth it.

I know thatā€™s a little more than you asked for, but I couldnā€™t help adding in that little bit extra because I felt like it was a piece of the puzzle with your sun.

:nerd_face: :innocent:

1 Like

This is all fantastic. Thank you! I will contact the place where our birth certificates come from and I will find out the exact timeā€¦ Thanks again! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Youā€™re most welcome! My pleasure. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Do you ever watch or listen to the peace dealer on you tube?? He has been my go to for many years. I find him very interesting and he knows so much!

1 Like

this guyā€¦

1 Like

I have not! Thank you for the recommendation. Iā€™ll give him a look! :grin:

1 Like

He is super funny as well lol. He does so many different types of videos and he is very chill. But is in alignment with so much stuff he still never fails to amaze me. You will like him :grin:

1 Like

NEW MOON TONIGHT!

6 Likes

I missed the new moon. Is it too late? I found the perfect spot for a ceremony.

1 Like

Supposed you have 24 hours after the new moon to do the ceremony but I personally think itā€™s never too late to meditate and focus on bringing good things into your life.

2 Likes

NEW MOON! TOMORROW!
So something crazy happened!
I invested 200$ in Doge, about 3.5 years ago and forgot the password to my account. I went through the process of getting back into my account. It took a while. I just checked and my Doge is worth $25,293 today. This is just one of the many, many, many, crazy things that have happened to me since practicing abundance! :exploding_head:

1 Like

That manifestation sure worked ! Great job, keep manifesting :pray: you canā€™t receive what you want if you donā€™t pursue it or allow the universe to know thatā€™s where you are headed

1 Like

Palo Santo is so uplifting! I feel my spirit become lighter when Smudging my home, and the scent is beautiful.

Thank you for creating this thread! Like most folks in this thread I incorporate crystals in my daily life along with Tarot. I personally have profound experiences and I feel that my meditations are more meaningful and impactful.

This is one of my favorite books on Crystal Healing! I have quite a bit a literature, but this is my favorite!

Thank you again for posting! Itā€™s great to meet others who appreciate the path :blush::raised_hands:t2::sun_with_face::ocean:

Blessed Be :purple_heart:

Sorry, forgot to attach the picture :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

3 Likes