New year, new moderators!

I think @Dazercat would be a pretty good moderator! Hope you throw your hat in the ring too Eric! He just hit a big milestone and is always really helpful and encouraging :muscle:t2:

20 Likes

Oh bless you, thank you for your faith in me :heart:

7 Likes

I think you would be an excellent addition to our already fantastic group of moderators.

12 Likes

Although only sober for 110 days id like to be considered…hang on thats the manic side of bipolar surfacing :rofl::rofl:
Think any of above suggestions would be great all have helped me along my journey at 1 point or another :grinning: :+1:

9 Likes

Asked by someone here to consider to be a new moderator. I had to think about it because of the language barrier but also think I can learn a lot by doing it and maybe offer some help at the same time :hugs: So if you want me @Robin I would like to give it a shot.

34 Likes

Thank you for volunteering …I think you all would be a fantastic addition to our amazing moderators team.
@HoofHearted @Englishd @Rockstar24777 @SoberWalker

20 Likes

IM to busy traveling and sponsoring and talking at meetings and service work otherwise id go for it lol

12 Likes

Awwww thank you Jasmine :blush::sunglasses::metal:t2:

5 Likes

I agree with all the previous suggestions but i also think @Faugxh would be a brilliant Mod.

12 Likes

i vote for you Derek! i like you and your posts very much @Englishd

5 Likes

@HoofHearted is a fantastic choice. As are you! You should throw your hat in the ring

10 Likes

I second this! :100:

4 Likes

How about you!? You’d be great too

4 Likes

If anyone has questions, you can reach out to me and i can tell you about my experience as one

7 Likes

I am really flattered to be suggested guys, thanks. :purple_heart: I feel like there’s a spectrum on here of how highly we each value kindness vs truth. I’m not a dick, but I am an idealist and for me truth always weighs more. I think that’s not what this forum runs on. so I think others are better suited for moderator, who fall more into the middle on the spectrum, not to one side.

Dan, Derek and Claudia for the european section, my votes. :ok_hand:

also, ofc: fuck!

xx :boar:

15 Likes

I think you would do a wonderful job! You have the personalitly and the heart for this job!

9 Likes

You would be great at this!

8 Likes

Thank you.
Despite my, at times, flippant nature on things I take work and responsibilities rather seriously.
As with previous times, I don’t feel I could commit the time I would like to in order to be a mod that made a meaningful impact.

12 Likes

I’m honored you think so. Thank you.

Like @AyBee (who I also think would do well in the position), I take my commitments very seriously, so I am careful in what I say I will do. At this time I also don’t think I can put the time and effort into such a position. There is a certain amount of dedication that I think is needed, which I know I can’t give right now, and I’m not sure I would be the best candidate because I am not on the forum to the extent that others willing to take this responsibility are–and I think that is an important consideration.

What about you? :wink: I think you would do a good job.

So many great names have been put forward, like @Englishd, @Faugxh, @SoberWalker, @Rockstar24777, @TrustyBird, @M-be-free49 and @Starlight14 --all of whom I think would be great-- though I still think @HoofHearted would be my first choice if put to a vote.

16 Likes

I was honoured to even get a mention but i dont feel even nearly qualified for such a responsibility yet :heart:

5 Likes