New Years Eve & New Years Day 2023

Its soooo quiet here rn…

Happy new years east coast!!!

2 Likes

Happy New Years! Still waiting here on the west coast…

2 Likes

45 minutes left here in Kansas! :partying_face:

1 Like

Right there with you @DryIn785 woot woot central time zone

1 Like

I air fried some dinner for my family on my new kitchen toy, drank a whole bottle of…sparkling cranberry juice, and am watching lame but fun movies with my family.

4 Likes

Ooooh whatd you air fry? I got one for christmas and dont know where to start

Congratulations to all who made it through tonight. I really didn’t know if I could do it but here’s to 2023 all about me. My 2023 be your year!

11 Likes

Good on you! Happy Clean New Year! :unicorn:

2 Likes

I also made it through New Years Eve sober, feeling good and hopeful. For all those who didn’t, don’t give up. We all fall it’s what we do after our fall that’s important. Wishing everyone a sober and happy new year.

7 Likes

Salmon, potatoes, and arepas. IT IS SO FUN.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Nice work :blush:

1 Like

Love this!! Beautiful picture of you two!! :heart:

1 Like

For those new or long into their journey. Let’s make it a good one! Happy is my favorite part of the saying. And it’s a new beginning. Let’s do this 2023.

Love to all. We are all worth it.

Best,
John

4 Likes

2023 coming in hot! I’m hitting 1 year in 4 months!!

5 Likes

1 Like

So had drank over Xmas, freash start today hope every one is staying strong x

5 Likes

My 36 sober new year gets better every time kilt on boys swing to the bagpipes lol

7 Likes

Really enjoyed waking up clear headed. Even during AF stretches this was my first totally sober New Years! Took my puppy out to the park instead of lying in bed feeling wretched and regretful…such a nice change! Happy 2023 everyone, wishing the community so much joy❤️

9 Likes