Newbee User

Hello. I’m new to this… And not really sure how to navigate this app

9 Likes

Hi and welcome!
My advice would be: read around a bit. Take your time to settle in. You can use the magnifying glass above to find threads you find interesting to read.
A very active thread wich I use a lot is:

It’s our daily check in thread, used by many here.
Feel free to join!

2 Likes

Love the name :joy:
Top tip, when you go into a post, it’ll show oldest first so it can feel like you’re living in the past. Click the number of replies and itll ask you what reply to go to, type the latest one and you’ll be up to date. Have a play and you’ll quickly figure it all out.

When i tried to post something earlier it told me new users can’t :exploding_head:

Hi there and Welcome!!

This link has a lot of information on the forum and how it works. I hope you find it helpful. Select a topic and scroll down for FAQs and answers…

https://sociosoftware.com/support/sober-time/

1 Like

Hey welcome! This app is very helpful! You’ll find many people who are willing to give advice and share their stories!

Welcome CS.
Have a good read around. Join in when you’re comfortable. No rush to join in. Some people like to read a lot before they join in. Some people like to get right in to it. Whatever makes you feel comfortable.
If you got any questions just ask. We were all new once. Lights are always on around here.
:pray:t2::heart:

Hi and welcome! You’re in good company here. Good advice already on using the app, you’ll figure it out!!