Nice flavoured herbal teas

Im starting to drink to much coffee. Its starting to give me headaches and the milk and sweetner aint good either!
Anyone know of any nice low calorie teas. Or hot drink ideas aside from coffee.im a 10 cups a day hot drink gir l! Ideas please low calories.x

4 Likes

I’ve been drinking natural rose hip tea

1 Like

Totally. Chamomile is my best friend these days. :+1:

2 Likes

Don’t know if you get twinings tea bags wgere you are but I use those and I have a chamomile and honey tea bag with a spiced ginger one. Lovely soothing and warming. Sometimes I add cinnamon powder to it also. I’m struggling with a cold drink to enjoy actually . Just have water or sparkling water. But fed up With those

3 Likes

Every herbal tea has no callories. Brands like: Dilmah, Celestial, Yogi Tea, Heath and Heather, Higher Living, etc. Me for myself like:
Rooibos, camomile, peppermint. Yogi tea has very good mixed herbal tea’s. If you can find them, try!

1 Like

I bought these two teas recently. I really like the sweet and spicy tea. It’s a orange peel and cinnamon blend, do good.

4 Likes

I went to an indian restaurant just as i started my sober life was really difficult (but birthday i had to attend)and i ordered a mocktail wow it was lemonade mint leaves ice cumin and a grind of Himalayan salt. Its sounds really strange but was devine so refreshing. Keep meaning to re create yum

1 Like

I think that was full recipe i try and make.
Ill know off taste!

Mmmmm love sound of sweet spicy. Definetly try and find that.
See i like a hot drink to be comforting sweet and like a treat almost minus too many calories! That sounds like a winner.
I did used to get salted caramel green tea. But cant finf them here in oz and also they were a rip off!

Never thought of cinamon powder great idea to add to ginger tea! Great ideas everyone !
oh and also in indian mocktail drink i told you about ,there was cinamon stick in it just remembered

Thank you I have all those ingredients except Himalayan salt but I can get that today it sounds great ! Will definitely try that :blush::+1:

1 Like

They sound lovely I could find something similar here I think

Has anyone ever tried these? I bought them for when my friend comes over but never tried them myself

1 Like

I’m all about honey chamomile! Its sweeter than regular chamomile. It’s good before bed!

2 Likes

I’m not that keen on flavoured teas, but I do like redbush.

I had a drink on a night out recently which was just sparkling water with a squeeze of lime and fresh mint. Very nice :blush:

1 Like

This is so funny! Yesterday I went out and bought a gorgeous new tea set and herbal teas as I feel like I need some new evening rituals. Part of the draw of wine for me (which I read a lot about in the book - This Naked Mind) is the ritual of coming home and feeling better even whilst opening and pouring out the booze. So before even drinking it!

Not loving the tea yet but I purposely bought such a gorgeous tea set so that I would persevere for a few weeks!!!

1 Like

Im not a fan on earl grey my parnter likes it.
The others i not tried x

1 Like

Where did you find this culinary wonder?

My favorite tasty teas are hibiscus (any brand) or red zinger from celestial, berries from trader Joe’s, spiced chai tea, also TJs, not that pre-made tazo crap, and blueberry teas. The brands are just brands, you have to try a bunch of different kinds. Those are my favorites that need no doctoring for good flavor and hydration.

1 Like

I buy bags of chai tea, put half water, half vanilla almond milk in a mug, heat 90 seconds and steep the bag for about 5min. It’s about 20-30 calories per cup, sweet, slightly caffeinated, and flavorful.

3 Likes