7 Likes

Wow! I’m impressed! :star_struck:
çrpik-kurdî
I could never do that! :hugs:
Congratulations! :tada:

2 Likes

Oh yes you could… one day at a time. :heart:

3 Likes

I eat loads less sugar, that’s a good thing. But I seem to cannot do without some chocolat ore icecream occasionally. And resetting every time depress the shit out of me.

4 Likes

OMG I had a “using” dream about homemade cookies! What in the actual fawk?!?!? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Apparently this sugar thing had more of a hold on me than I thought :thinking: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Perfect timing!!! My raspberries were late this year but I needed a sweet treat after last nights dream. Yay for a no sugar added treat to go with my coffee. Nom nom nom and no guilt or dumping syndrome included!

5 Likes

I found these and if you like caramel they are amazing!! I wanted those dang outshine popsicles but my store was out of the sugar free so thought I’d give these a go. Including the ingredients for Jess

5 Likes

Those look great.

3 Likes

They were really good!! The outside breaks apart weird and I lost some on the floor but that’s on me lol I ate one yesterday standing in front of my open freezer cause it was so dang hot!

5 Likes

Not gonna lie, I’d probably eat the whole dang box :joy: they look delicious!
They have been out of the no sugar added outshine bars here as well. :sob:

2 Likes

It’s so random what the stores are out of now. One day there was no pasta. Like literally no kind of noodles…. It was weird

2 Likes

That’s my problem too. :grimacing:
I was doing those Russell Stovers sugar free chocolates. They taste great. Good flavors. But I’d eat a whole bag in 2 nights. Just can have it in the house.

1 Like

My bad. :joy: I always buy extra pasta when I buy pasta. Can’t run out of spaghetti and or macaroni. I can sell you some. Give you give price. :joy:

2 Likes

Getting vet appointments in AZ are 4-6 weeks out too. :grimacing:. That really upsets me.
I’ll say sugar. To stay on topic :joy:

3 Likes

That’s how it was here too. Luckily our vet has an emergency time. It’s just a walk in that costs more lol

Gonna hit a week this time!!

And why you buying all the damn pasta haha

2 Likes

For dinner. Keeps wifey happy.
Congrats on 5 days.

2 Likes

I see who the hoarder is :joy:

Finally found some no sugar added outshines today. I’m a happy girl! Well, for now. :joy::rofl:

Edited for spelling corrections lol

4 Likes

I would eat the whole box

3 Likes

Well if you can moderate then that’s amazing!!! I unfortunately can’t do that, so please also enjoy some icecream and chocolate for me once in awhile. Lol :heart:

3 Likes

I would have picked it up and eaten it… I have no shame.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes