No More Added Sugar

There she is!!!
Congrats on your 5 months sugar free!!!
:heart:

3 Likes

That is wonderful! Congratulations on 5 months sugar free!!!

3 Likes

Congrats on the 5 months SF Jess.
Nice looking apple pie to celebrate.
:boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:

3 Likes

I found these but they didn’t have the cheesecake.

The trick will be to just have ONE :scream:
I think I can handle that.

I passed by the Talenti :grimacing:
Guess who I always think of?
I use to have a hard time finding it. Now it seems like it’s everywhere.

I always feel like I’m cheating when I do this though.

6 Likes

That looks really good!! I’m pretty sure I’ve had that one and it was decent. I’m not a huge dark chocolate fan but it didn’t feel overwhelming. The caramel balanced it out. Wanna know something funny? I think of you when I see the Talenti :joy: I haven’t had any since I last posted it to the food thread

2 Likes

:partying_face:

7 Likes

3 Likes

Yayyyyyyy big congrats! :partying_face: :partying_face: :hugs:

2 Likes

Congratulations!! :tada: Respect! :facepunch:
çrpik-kurdî

2 Likes

5 Likes

Congratulations eric!

1 Like

8 days no added sugar here :heart_eyes: This is the longest I ever did :partying_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations Sabrina.

1 Like

Thank you Eric :blush:

1 Like

Still doing this shit.
72 days.
Found these. No sugar. Pretty good stuff. I like the salty part and the almonds weren’t bad. And I don’t usually like almonds.

5 Likes

Found these at the Safeway today.
@Runningfree
Pretty good.
Still haven’t been able to find that cheesecake you posted.

4 Likes

Those look yummy! I like the ice cream sandwiches. I’ve had that keto bark too and it’s good. They have a one that is regular chocolate. I like that one better than the dark.

1 Like

After I ate it last night I wasn’t too crazy about the after taste. Maybe the Erythritol :thinking:
I hate that about sugar substitutes. But I don’t think I’ll let the box go to waste. I love a good ice cream sandwich.

1 Like

I did like the bark stuff. No after taste. I’ve always heard the dark chocolate is suppose to be better for ya. Kind of an easy bandwagon to jump on. I think I like it better now than regular chocolate.

2 Likes

Tried my hand at a new homemade sf treat.
Melted some unsweetened bakers chocolate with coconut oil and layered with natural chunky peanut butter in little silicone muffin cups and put in the freezer a couple of hours.

9 Likes