No More Added Sugar

This is some rad time friend! Well done.

1 Like

Day 26 no added sugar.

2 Likes

Day 27 no sugar .

Tomorrow is cake and sobriety chip day. Celebrating 6 months. Already been practicing on what to say to pass on cake . I just don’t want to break my streak!

2 Likes

29 days without sugar

Made it 30 days no sugar. I am pleased. Body rewarded me with feeling great. Resetting counter. I had a brownie at a funeral. Day 2 no sugar. . I don’t really struggle with abstaining and I know I am fortunate. . Keeping the counter does help keep it as a thought and a very positive one.

9-4-24 4 days no sugar

3 Likes

I want to make M’s cookies.
@M-be-free49
But they have dark chocolate chips in them. That’s sugar right?
Is there a dark chocolate that doesn’t have sugar anyone can recommend?

2 Likes

Ask and you shall receive.

2 Likes

I think there are some with artificial sweeteners? Artificial sweeteners don’t do me right, so I tend to avoid.

Honestly? I find raisins sweet enough! If you use natural peanut butter it’s not too overpowering (you can’t really taste it) and the bananas add sweetness too. I bet dried blueberries would be good… :yum:

2 Likes

I haven’t tried yet. Just now found a zucchini bread recipe . Sugar free low carb and use these.

2 Likes

Never mind

And my favorite butterscotch Keto Butterscotch Baking Chips - Low Carb, No Sugar Added – ChocZero

I don’t like artificial sweeteners either. They taste like shit.

2 Likes

Totally! Don’t put any in Auntie M’s cookies!

Hey, that kid has a cuteness factor that would have any decent Auntie making a double batch while dusting off her passport. :smile: :cookie:

EDIT: I’ll have some o’ that zucchini bread please @tailee17 !

2 Likes

Those look good too. Thanks

1 Like

300 days today. Almost missed this nice number. Keep it going!

3 Likes