Nominate your next Moderator!

With our community growing every day, we’ve decided to open up the nominations for the next moderator. You can nominate yourself, a friend or just someone who you think will be good at the role.

We’re looking for someone who:
Is fair
Follows and knows the forum rules
Will make the best decisions for the community
Won’t abuse power

Preference will be given to more senior members, but new members are also welcome to apply.

7 Likes

@Yoda-Stevie?
@anon12657779?
@anon46927530?
@MandiH?
@VSue?
:hugs:

9 Likes

Similar to @SoberWalker nominations
@Yoda-Stevie
@anon12657779
@Eke
@MandiH
@TMAC

I’m sure there are others but these people spring to mind quickly

7 Likes

I 2nd that!

3 Likes

And that! :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the nomination @SoberWalker but I think it would actually be harmful for me. When things get testy here I find I HAVE to walk away rather then step in.

But I am honoured you though of me.

9 Likes

@anon12657779
@anon46927530
@anon30771928
@Eke

2 Likes

@anon12657779
@Kris10af1
@SoberWalker
@Englishd
@Twowaymirror

4 Likes

Thank you for nominating me, it’s a great honour! But for me the language barrier is to big! That will make me miss details and will not make me the moderater I would like to be :hugs:

6 Likes

I think your amazing the advice apnd love you show to myself and others is truly amazing. X xxx thankyou xxx

2 Likes

Thank you for your nice words, you made me blush! :hugs:

@Natnat back at you heart of gold!

Thank you for the nomination @Natnat
:pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

1 Like

Haha, so I’m honestly shocked you guys but
I’m not fair
I don’t know the rules
I’m crap at making decisions
And I’ll definitely abuse the power. Oh the power!!! :joy::joy::joy:
My nominations would be, in no particular order:-

@MandiH
@anon46927530
@Englishd
@SoberWalker
@ChicagoT

10 Likes

Second those

Because geo is behind dark forces ill leave him out.

@Yoda-Stevie
@funnydad
@Eke
@SoberWalker
@Twowaymirror

There are many others who would have the right enthusiasm, empathy, strength and cool attitude, but may not have enough time for this. And many others whose abilities i dont know.

Adding @anon46927530. I thought youre too busy. But wed need a dandelion lover :blush: and @MandiH :heart:

6 Likes

Ok new one:
@anon46927530
@funnydad
@Twowaymirror
@Kris10af1
@Eke

4 Likes

@Robin is there a length of sobriety that is required or be expected to maintain?

5 Likes

I thank you for this nomination. It is very humbling. To be honest, I can’t say how much longer I plan to be on this forum. Could be a day, or a week, or a month, but I feel the day approaching where I will leave, and a moderator should be someone with no plans of leaving, at least the way I see it.

With this in mind, I must take the position of American Civil War General William Tecumseh Sherman:
" If drafted, I will not run. If nominated, I will not accept. If elected, I will not serve. "

12 Likes

I nominate
@anon46927530
@ChicagoT
@MandiH
@SinceIAwoke
@Eke
I have left out those who have already declined and I’m sure there are others but these are the ones that jumped to mind

5 Likes