Non alcoholic drinks ? Something tasty

That actually sounds amazing. Right up my street. Thank you x

I like to cut up fresh ginger root and boil it to make lemon ginger water… also if your into super healthy stuff u can add apple cider vinegar, tumeric, cayenne pepper, moringa leaf powder ect. Depending on your preference

2 Likes

I had a eureka moment today, I have one of those hand blenders and loads of tinned fruit (the stuff in juice, not syrup)… whizzed up the grapefruit and the pineapple and made a pitcher of that - you can keep topping off a glass with fizzy water. Gonna try something with clementines next I think :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Found another good one in ASDA today, this ones lush and only six calories per glass :blush:

2 Likes

Oh I think they have that in my local shop. Is it still or sparkling ? X

Sparkling but not overly fizzy, just nice

1 Like

Just zoomed on it . Sparkling. Mmm think I would like that a lot ! Going to start making smoothies also

1 Like

Posh glass bottled lemonade from sainsbury

1 Like

Elderflower cordial or elderflower presse are delicious and you can get them at the Co-op or Waitrose. Also, Rosemary water which is delicious and you can make it at home.

3 Likes

Ice sparkling water strawberry lemonade

1 Like

Cold brew coffee with a shot of vanilla flavoring. Starbucks do a pretty epic one but it’s pretty easy to do at home :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I liked POM pomegranate juice or tart cherry mixed with water to make it less sweet.

1 Like

I love cold brewed iced tea, I’ve been avoiding sugar as much as possible and it’s a great way to have fruity flavours without the sugar content. It does have sugar but very little!
One of my faves :wink:

3 Likes

What do your use for the vanilla flavour? I have to try that one!

Freeze innocent pineapple and coconut smoothie cut the top off mu sh it up instant virgin pin a colada!

2 Likes

Sounds lovely. Where have you been hiding Missy? Hope you’re doing ok x

Rubicon raspberry and black cherry. Schloer also do a light version. Both are low sugar but a bit pricey. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

banana shake! i use nut milk + bananas + cinnamon + turmeric + ice cubes. its soooo good and healthy!

2 Likes

I like the sound of that x

Early on my go-to was POM and water 50/50.