Not New to the app but this is my 1st time posting

This is my journey
I am a little bit over a month sober from meth with all this craziness in the world now it’s kind of hard to see the reason behind it all but I know I’m doing this for myself I find it some days easier than others and I want to just create some more support systems for those days that I do feel like I’m not that strong
one day at a time

19 Likes

Welcome Rox,
Congratulations on your month clean. That’s awesome! :clap::clap: I always tell new comers to have a good read around and join in the conversations when your willing and comfortable.
I hope to see you around.
We are stronger together.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Welcome, you will find alot of support here. Do the steps, and you can overcome. The world is always better without the haze of our substance of choice.

Keep fighting, you will make it. :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome! Hope you find this community as helpful as I have :hugs:

You may have seen this before, but this collection of threads may be helpful if not!

1 Like

Hi @JustRox89 welcome, great first post. Congratulations on 1 month and over, great work! Look forward to hearing more from you :pray:t2::two_hearts:

2 Likes

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step :slight_smile: keep it going, everybody here have something in common, we are in a constant battle, your not alone …

3 Likes

Thank you all for the kind words

1 Like

My wife fights the same battle you do she is two years clean you can do this I’m 90 days clean from alcohol so you go get it by the horns

2 Likes

Welcome rox :grinning::sun_with_face::tada: you are in the right place. Looking forward to seeing your days climb!

1 Like

Hey Rob! Me and you have about the same time put in. My DOC is alcohol. Let’s add those days :blush:

1 Like

This is a great place if you need and want support. I am really glad you are here. I kicked meth 453 days ago - please let me know if there is anything I can do for you, or if you just want to chat.