Nothing worse than this fight with my head

Aha, it’s not Northern Ireland is it by any chance. There’s another bloody Irish here for you @adeygaga49​:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Are you from Northern Ireland. I was asking because Adrienne who I tagged is from Northern Ireland :slightly_smiling_face:

@adeygaga49 this is Connor from NI​:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Hiya Conor ! Finally another Northern Irish member !! Been the one and only here for ages! How’s it going? Hope you’re enjoying this forum . It’s a great help :blush::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Gareth :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Oh no, who let the mad Irish lady out! @anon13078412!!! You Fool!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ahahahaha I’ve got back up now !! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m just using this and sobriety books and apps and lots of self care. Join our “ little thread of sunshine” ! I’m well out numbered there !

2 Likes

They won’t know what’s hit them !! :grin: ah they’re all grand and great support :blush:

1 Like

Ahh t’ be Shure!:joy:

2 Likes

I think we’ve just taken over and derailed someone else’s thread a bit here :grimacing::flushed:

1 Like

You do know NO ONE actually says that right Geoff?? :grin:

OR top of the morning to ya! :rofl:

This is very true ! They get a bit confused bless them :joy:

1 Like

Goodnight to you. Sleep tight and have a great day tomorrow :+1:

1 Like

They do, I see it on the Tele!

1 Like

Haha. She’s on the loose. I’m just happy that there’s finaly somebody else from blinking Northern Ireland on here​:joy::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What bloody programmes do YOU watch ??
:roll_eyes::rofl:. Night you

2 Likes

Me too !! Night night. I’m off to listen to my sleep well app. The blue one. It’s actually better. I zonked totally during it last night

1 Like

Goodnight :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like