The age to come would say, ‘This poet lies;
Such heavenly touches ne’er touch’d earthly faces.’
Wm Shakespeare, Sonnet 17

4 Likes

Felt like :poop: yesterday
Caught up days 2 & 3 today :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Day 3 :white_check_mark:

Does anyone else feel super silly doing mountain climbers? :sweat_smile: I am extremely uncoordinated in general and have always felt awkward attempting them. I attempted them today (although very poorly, lol).

I added cable and oblique crunches, and enjoyed some steady cardio on the treadmill.

4 Likes

Lol I’m like that with burpees. I feel like a heavy heap going down to the floor and then grunting to jump back up :joy: thank god this challenge is burpee free

5 Likes

me too, Becsta. me too. :laughing:

3 Likes

Hmmm, it’s Friday or was for you :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Hahaha I forgot about that challenge :grimacing::smirk:
Are you guys still doing it every friday??!

3 Likes

I have my challenge atm in my fitness app and find that I scheduled almost all upcoming workouts include sprawls or burpees and every day I try to find another workout I can do instead. So, me? Nooo :crazy_face::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I haven’t done that challenge in a few months :speak_no_evil:
I’ve thought about if that counts for anything lol

1 Like

Haha thinking about it is being halfway there I believe :laughing: maybe we could do it again in January - what better way to celebrate 2023 than with burpees :crazy_face::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Day 5 done :white_check_mark: 3 sets and a brisk walk

2 Likes

Day 2 done lol

4 Likes

Day 4 done - got beat up at PT for my active recovery. Evil machines they have there.

O thou invisible spirit of wine, if thou hast no name to be known by, let us call thee devil.
Wm Shakespeare, Othello

4 Likes

Day 4, I did an arm workout this morning and let the rest of my body recover. Haha :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Day 5 done. I like coordination challenges in the morning aka as curtsey lunges for me. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Day 5 :white_check_mark:
Walking workout on YouTube :white_check_mark: (Walking with Jojo- Soo fun)!
Plan of the day- Spend the day with my kids, maybe go to Main Event. A little bowling , lots of eating and fun because it’s cold outside!!! Have a great day everyone!

5 Likes

Ope. I already forgot I was doing this! Noooooo. I have to catch up 3 days today :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Day 5 :ballot_box_with_check:- done on lunch break. I’m listening to calming music for dogs at work today to help with my stress. It’s working :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Day 5 done!

Asceticism, it is evident, has a double motivation. If men and women torment their bodies, it is not only because they hope in this way to atone for past sins and avoid future punishments; it is also because they long to visit the mind’s antipodes and do some visionary sightseeing.
Aldous Huxley

3 Likes

Ok. Caught up. Accidentally walked 3 miles while talking on the phone to my bff. I’m counting that as my day 4 and I did the other days I missed. :joy:

4 Likes