November workout challenge

Day 2 done. I’m traveling for work and staying in a hotel, so jumping squats are out of the question. I did 10 regulars instead. Did my planks in a hot yoga class earlier tonight. Love me some hot yoga!

This sounds like a sobriety quote.

I feel within me a peace above all earthly dignities, a still and quiet conscience.
Henry VIII, William Shakespeare

3 Likes

I love that quote. :slightly_smiling_face: I skipped out on today and will double up tomorrow. I’m taking care of my oldest son through his alcohol detox, and getting up to check his vitals every three hours last night really hit me today. I’ll jump back on tomorrow. :dancer:t3:

5 Likes

It’s a perfect sobriety quote! It’s Cardinal Wolsely who says that quote in the play: he’s a thoroughly imperfect man who is often selfish and two-sided in how he behaves :male_detective: (addict anyone?) but is also deeply loyal to the king and knows the king has all the power (submission to a higher power). :crown: It works in layers! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Day 3 done! :ballot_box_with_check: :grinning:

3 Likes

Day 3 done- only mod is push-ups on knees

2 Likes

I just finished a spin class run by a sadistic madman! I’m gonna need a minute, and dinner, and a drive back to the hotel before I can think about doing today’s set. I’ll check in later…

4 Likes

Day 3 done.

The silence often of pure innocence
Persuades when speaking fails
The Winter’sTale

3 Likes

Didn’t check in yesterday, but I’m caught up. My knee wouldn’t allow for mountain climbers, so I doubled on push ups. 4 days done. :heavy_check_mark:

2 Likes

Yay for a rest day! I’m on the road tonight so I would have to had taken a pass.

For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 Likes

Checking in for the day! Day 5 done! Feeling good! Went to the gym in addition! I’ve had my first functional class in a new gym, and I loved it! :white_check_mark::smiley::muscle:t2:

1 Like

Day 5 done!
@Jesile how awesome about your class! I’m glad you enjoyed it

1 Like

I was ready for a change! Getting out of your comfort zone usually pays off! :blush: I’m happy I have a new goal (this gym has more classes than my old one), which will keep me away from booze!

1 Like

Day 5 done, nice variety today.

If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
Maya Angelou

1 Like

Day 6 done! :call_me_hand:t2::grinning: I’m in pain from yesterday’s (1st workout in a month) at the new gym. I can feel every part of my body, but day 6 is on the list! :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Well, I gave it a go, but my knee and hip are screaming NO! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I’m going to continue doing what I’m able, but much of the routine is too hard on old injuries. I applaud you guys! :clap:t3::blush:

2 Likes

2 Likes

My child is slaying her workouts just so you know.
:+1:

3 Likes

Day 6 done.:white_check_mark: Hooray for another hour of sleep tomorrow, for those of us switching to Standard Time. Or is it Daylight Saving? I might move to a place that just keeps the clocks the same the year 'round.

I did learn what I didn’t know I wanted to know.
William Least Heat Moon

2 Likes

Day 6 :heavy_check_mark: 6 full range chest to ground push-ups!! The rest on my knees but hey improvement!

2 Likes

I’m excited for the extra hour!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

1 Like