November workout challenge

Just finished Day 27, still laying on the ground! Broke a sweat and everything, the lunges are brutal! My Day 28 active recovery was the 5am gym session i dragged myself into. Getting back to the gym after a vacation is never easy, maybe i should work out on vacation! Hmmm!!

A lot of squats, dead lifts, triceps and core this morning so im feeling it tonight, but it feels good.

We are almost there!

2 Likes

Pretty sure I’m in. Enjoying this extra motivation!

1 Like

Ouch! Day 29 done. Had a big cardio day at the gym this morning and then this beast. That was hard. Had to break all of them up into sets, except the plank, but i got them done. 75 push-ups with 75 tricep dips is not a good combo for the tri’s, burning!

One more day!!

@Runningfree Hope you start feeling better soon. Sorry you are so sick.

2 Likes

Days 27 and 29 done - I got help from my trainer and it took almost half our session to complete!

MTD
Walking/running 48.5
Spinning 54 miles

Part of my alcoholism was “the myth of eternal leisure”, a phrase given to me by my alcoholism counselor.

If all the year were playing holidays; To sport would be as tedious as to work.
William Shakespeare, Henry IV, Part 1

2 Likes

Thank you. I went to the doctor today. It’s covid :cry: The muscle pain and fatigue is the worst. I don’t really have congestion. I have a small cough but it’s most just the pain. I’m trying to get my fever down. The doctor said that’s the most important thing for now. It’s been 101-102 for the past two days.

3 Likes

That fever was the worst for me - I felt trippy and so so weak! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

1 Like

I feel this way. My brain feels fuzzy and I have a hard time focusing. I tried to work yesterday and that was not a good idea. My doc gave me an excuse note so thankfully I don’t have to go back until friday

1 Like

No Bueno! I had it a little over a month ago and same thing. Lots of advil, DayQuil and NyQuil. My fever broke at 2 days so hopefully yours does soon. Tons of liquids and time in bed! I agree, the body aches were brutal. Rest up and start feeling better soon!

1 Like

Day 30 done! Slept right through my 4:30 alarm this morning and woke up at 5:30. Since I already missed my gym class decided to just get day 30 done. Glad I did. Still had to break each one down into sets, lunges in 3 sets everything else in 2 sets. Didn’t think it was as hard as Day 29, but I’m sure doing it first thing in the morning made a difference. Glad I did this challenge.

1 Like

I skipped yesterday, but day 30 is done! All split up in sets! :sweat_smile:
@Runningfree get well soon! My mom currently has Covid, and I visited her 2 days before her symptoms started. This morning I woke up feeling quite shiaaat, hopefully it doesn’t get worse!

2 Likes

Not gonna lie - I am skipping the last day. Just too tired today.

MTD
Walking/running - 50.5 miles
Spinning 54 miles

The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together.
Wm Shakespeare, All’s Well That Ends Well

3 Likes