November workout challenge

Wow! Dog walking, turkey trot, challenge … you’ve earned that turkey!
Day 23 done! :white_check_mark: + gym session (interval training) No turkey for me though! :yum:

3 Likes

Day 22 & 23 :white_check_mark::white_check_mark: Broke it into sets of 10. Made for a nice little break from work

3 Likes

Day 23 done! Kind of cheating, but kind of not. Counting my morning workout as my day 23. Did a lot more than 50 squats, push-ups and sit-ups! :rofl: Brutal workout, but felt so good getting that done.

To all those celebrating today Happy Thanksgiving!!

3 Likes

Day 24 done! Never thought a 1 minute 15 second plank would be my favorite exercise of the day! Split the jumping squats into two sets of 25 at the beginning and end as my hamstrings are screaming! Did a five mile hike earlier today that I will most likely count as my active rest day for tomorrow because tomorrow is a travel day. Also it was a great day for a hike, snowed all day here yesterday so it was a beautiful day tonhet out!

4 Likes

How nice! Looks like a cool day for a hike! As long as you wear the right clothing! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

For sure, not quite shorts weather!

I have day 24 to catch up! Day 25 was a rest day, and I didn’t do anything. Tomorrow I’m back at it! :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Day 24 was done earlier as warm up for my run

2 Likes

Day 24 taken as rest and made up day 25 today.

MTD
Running / walking 42 miles
Spinning 54 miles

Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.
Wm Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

3 Likes

Day 26 done. Dog walked twice.

MTD
Running / walking 45 miles
Spinning 54 miles

Here is a meditation from Shakespeare, upon time and beauty and death.

Sonnet 22
My glass shall not persuade me I am old,
So long as youth and thou are of one date;
But when in thee time’s furrows I behold,
Then look I death my days should expiate.
For all that beauty that doth cover thee,
Is but the seemly raiment of my heart,
Which in thy breast doth live, as thine in me:
How can I then be elder than thou art?
O! therefore love, be of thyself so wary
As I, not for myself, but for thee will;
Bearing thy heart, which I will keep so chary
As tender nurse her babe from faring ill.
Presume not on thy heart when mine is slain,
Thou gav’st me thine not to give back again.

3 Likes

Day 24 & 26 done! :white_check_mark: All up to date again! :blush: I also added a Tabata with my boxing bag!

3 Likes

Let me know if yous do an ab one in the coming months. I need some kind of core routine I’ll be accountable to.

1 Like

We have the plank challenge each January :blush:

Not gonna lie guys- I didn’t do today :woman_shrugging:t2: I’ll jump back in tomorrow

3 Likes

Day 27 done, with some slight changes! + session at the gym! :white_check_mark: @Runningfree plank challenge sounds cool for me for January! What about December?? :thinking: Wall sit? Tabata?

3 Likes

Day 27 :white_check_mark: That was a whole workout by itself :joy::joy:.

Y’all down to do this one again?

2 Likes

Count me in, I don’t remember doing this one last year! Looks like fun!

1 Like

Minus the 25 burpees, I’m in

1 Like

Swapping today’s workout for tomorrow’s rest day.

Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them. Think constantly on the changes of the elements into each other, for such thoughts wash away the dust of earthly life.
**Marcus Aurelius **

2 Likes

Day 26 done. I’m behind because my little vacation grew! Good break though, back at it today.

3 Likes

My active recovery has been VERY active. I did a session at the gym, which included among others 2K running, 100 sit-ups, 100 push-ups, 100 squats and 100 (!) burpees!! :exploding_head:

3 Likes