OA food plan. Anyone want to join me?

Would anyone like to join me? Last week i started this food plan, designed by OA. It was a practice week for me and i didn’t do bad. This week i am prepared with everything i need. I want to use this thread to keep myself accountable.

5 Likes

Interesting. I just went to a dietician and the meal plan she put together was similar. Im in it with you!

4 Likes

Aww yay! I’m excited to be in this together! We can do it! It’s so much better with another person.

4 Likes

Day 1 was a success. I’m prepped for tomorrow. I still have coffee with my plan with some whole milk. That is my only modification.

2 Likes

My problem is ive been restricting calories for the last 6 months and seeing results and im worried about consuming 5 smaller meals a day. Tomorrow i start

1 Like

Whats your meal plan tomorrow?

Restricting calories only works for so long. Then it’s easy to gain it back. With the meals it balances out your body and you’re eating the rightb kinds of foods

1 Like

Breakfast greek yogurt with fruit and oatmeal with peanut butter mixed in.

Lunch lettuce wrap with turkey and mayo

Snack banana

Dinner chicken, salad, and either celery or cauliflower rice.

Today was the same but i had mushrooms and asparagus as my dinner veggie

2 Likes

How ya doing so far today?

I napped instead of eating a snack. But i did eat breakfast and one serving of fruit. Not bad for day one

2 Likes

I did well today! I went to a carnival in the evening tonight and ate an italian sausage with veggies but no bun! The rest of the day was on target.:muscle:

2 Likes

Day 3 OA plan✅️

@Cjp how did today go?
I made cauliflower rice with onions peppers and mushrooms with dinner tonight. It was good! Better than i expected. Do you have any suggestions for easy veggie side dishes?

Just starting my day. Today is dietician meal plan day. Yesterday i packed fruit but got busy at work and lost track of time.

Today is

Breakfast
1 scrambled egg
1 plant based yogurt
1/2 cup blueberries

Lunch - treating myself to my fav
1/2 chicken breast
2 cups romaine lettuce
1/4 cup ceasar dressing

Snack
1 cup rasberries
1oz beef jerky

Dinner - chicken taco lettuce wraps
Romaine lettuce
3/4lb chicken
1 Avocado
1/3 tomato
Lots of cilantro and lime

I really really like baked brocolli with a little olive oil and salt and pepper. I cook with zucchini and spinich more. Boiled asparagus is good. Id recommend you just try every veggie once.

I highly recommend the Whisk app. It gives you nutritional value of recipes and you could aim for an 8 score plus.

2 Likes

Day 4 OA plan :white_check_mark:

1 Like

I know nothing about OA. Do they advise you make a food plan?

In my first post on the thread is one of the actual plans they use. There are others for different needs, like an ultra low carb. This one seems to be best for me. I don’t want to completely cut carbs. Do a Google search and you should find others!

Breakfast of champions lol

1 Like

You are doing great! @mewmcmew

Yesterday i followed the dietician’s meal plan. It went well.

Today back to low calorie.

Tomorrow back to meal plan

2 Likes

Thanks @Cjp! You are too!

Everyday is getting a little easier. I don’t feel bloated or weighed down. No cravings for sugar or junk food and i have energy. My gut is starting to balance out. I did start taking a probiotic and Miralax for IBS. The doctor says i have it. I have not weighed myself, but clothes are getting looser. :tada:

1 Like