Day 5 OA plan✅️

1 Like

Day 6 OA plan✅️

1 Like

Yaaaaa

I followed the dieticians meal plan today. Feeling good

Awesome. I’m proud of you keep it up!

1 Like

So i allowed myself to have 2 servings of ice cream last night. Yesterday was a very emotional day. I finshed my 4th step and it was draining after i let it sink in. BUT i still considered this a huge success because normally i would go into emotional eating mode and would have ate the entire container of ice cream plus more food and ended up in a food coma. I don’t feel disgusted about it and im proud i kept it under control. I also took a walk and did an hour of meditation yesterday. I chaired a SLAA meeting and attended another one after. I have come to see recovery as being in training to deal with feelings and emotions. There are things i know i MUST avoid, but other things i have to learn to deal with.

Today’s eating has been good. Had a late lunch/ early dinner. So i missed a meal. If i get hungry I’ll snack on some celery. This has become my go to snack and i HATED celery lol.

2 Likes

Progress my friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Day 8 OA plan✅️ right back on track

2 Likes

Day 9 OA plan✅️
8 cups of water✅️

2 Likes

So proud of you! Im sticking with my diet plan too. We got this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome! Keep it up and Yes we do! Getting the water intake i need has helped so much. I’m not hungry or craving anything. I am going to make cauliflower crust for things as a veggie serving. Egg, cauliflower and cheese is what the recipe calls for.

2 Likes

Ive been eating alot of chicken and turkey. Tonight i made Mediterranean turkey stuffed peppers

2 Likes

Forgot to check in last night.
Day 10 :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Yesterday day 11 went okay. I didn’t overeat or snack on anything that I shouldn’t have I just didn’t get all of my food in. I was struggling with things and I had no appetite which is very strange usually I would devour everything in sight. Today I still don’t have much of an appetite. So that’s a good thing I also attended an OA meeting in person. There was a guy there that was talking to me and I said that I’ve been doing okay with my addictions and he laughed and he said ha ha ha she’s doing okay she says. I did not like that comment. The way he said it was very condescending and I just laughed it off and left. I know for future reference that I do not need to associate with this guy. This is a meeting that I can go to consistently because they will allow me to bring my son with me so that is a huge help. I’m very happy about this.

1 Like

Dont let that ahole ruin your experience. Stick with it :slight_smile:

Progress not perfection

Lol I’m not going to. He’s obviously not ok and just trying to make others feel the way he does.

1 Like

I had my regular breakfast today and it was hatd to eat. My appetite is still not back. I think it’s because my body is still adjusting to the changes. I read it could take up to 4 weeka for my body to adjust to the veggies. I cannot eat broccoli unless it is cooked and only in small amounts. I have a feeling cauliflower is the same. I’ve been getting my water intake in.

1 Like

Today is my 15th day of my OA plan. The last 4 or 5 days i have not been doing everything as directed. My stomach was not feeling good. I mostly had my breakfasts everyday. Yesterday was day that i went off the most. I had an ice cream bar and ate pepperoni and cheeae, a little more than i should have. But that was the most I’ve had in the last few days. Today I’m back on track. My stomach finally feels better. I also realized i need to cut way back on my caffeine intake. I had a major crash this weekend. I was mentally and physically drained. It threw everything out of whack. So no more espresso. Back to one cup of normal coffee a day and no caffeine after 2pm.

I’m not resetting my time because i have not completely lost control. So day 15✅️

1 Like

Keep learning my friend. Progress is not always linear

Lol im learning this more everyday, but i want it to be!!!(whiney voice lol)
On a side note, I learned how to make my own cauliflower pizza crust today! It was a process, but satisfying and it tastes good!

1 Like