October fitness challenge

Yay! I love when people join in :blush:

I agree with what @anon74766472 said. Personally I use these challenges to do the exercises slow and controlled to work on my form. Some of the cardio moves I speed up but not much lol

3 Likes

Day 19 :ballot_box_with_check:- post virtual weight workout

2 Likes

Day 19 done.

2 Likes

Feeling much better now.

With my favourite play list

3 Likes

I’m taking my rest day today and will do today tomorrow morning.

I’m glad the burpees are getting easier @Astro!! It really is rewarding to feel the improvements

2 Likes

Day 20 :ballot_box_with_check:

@anon74766472 what do we want to do for next month? I searched here and we have a challenge from last year. Didn’t know if y’all wanted to do that one or look for a new one.

2 Likes

I am interested. Wasn’t in last year due to my surgery. Last year’s attendees you, @SinceIAwoke , @Jesile

You should make some ad in the gym thread. Why are people not joining in from there? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Lol I’ll make an ad next time I post in there. I’m guessing they aren’t joining because they have their own system for lifts and such

1 Like

Day 22 done. My arms and shoulders are kinda wobbly now. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Day 22- :ballot_box_with_check: really didn’t want to. Had a very stressful day at work but here we are. Those dips got to me after round 4

2 Likes

Day 23 done here.

2 Likes

Day 23 :ballot_box_with_check:- thanks for sticking this out with me @anon74766472 I’m started to not feel like finishing but if you are I am. I think the lack of participation got me a little down

2 Likes

No worries. I feel like I put work into making this month and it’s the month we have the least amount of people. My feelings are hurt but not by anyone in particular but just because of the way the month turned out.

2 Likes

That lingering cough is so annoying!! Back when I smoked cigs if I got sick I would have a cough for months after. And I got sick a lot more back then too. Hopefully the cough will clear for y’all soon

1 Like

One of my besties has asthma too and if he gets sick that cough takes forever to go away.
Have a good night or day lol

1 Like

I understand your feelings are hurt. I like it. It’s consistency. Might be that people think it’s peanuts and it turns out it isn’t or it is and then not bc it’s every fucking day like brushing your teeth or it’s toooooo long the 10 mins or or or :roll_eyes: It’s so difficult to fit everyone’s wishes. I guess it’s impossible. :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Day 24 done before work. 6 am here. I am my hero :crazy_face:

We could make a poll for what we miss. But honestly I don’t think there is anything wrong.

3 Likes

:grimacing::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

You didn’t have to do that but I appreciate the effort. I just think peeps don’t want to do it for whatever reason and that’s fine. Each to their own. I started my feelings book that you recommended btw

Did y’all want to do that November challenge I linked up above or maybe we should take a break next month?

3 Likes

Day 24 :ballot_box_with_check:- those planks got a bit rough

2 Likes