October fitness challenge

Hey guys!! Join me for the October challenge!! :blush: The goal will be 5 rounds of 30 seconds for each move. You can go as fast or slow as you want, just keep moving. I think the variety will make for a fun month! For anyone new: We post each day as a check in once you finish your exercises. Also you can join at any point of the month! I enjoy the extra accountability I get out of the monthly challenges

34 Likes

@anon74766472 @SinceIAwoke @Astro @Becsta

Dan I would have had to post like 4 videos so I made one.
Ps- the video was super out of my comfort zone

6 Likes

You can do it! I believe in you :blush: We all start with the first 30 at some point and then somewhere along the way something clicks and you will realize how great it is to be sober.

2 Likes

@Runningfree You did such a good job. You were great on your video, like you post these videos every day!

3 Likes

Hahaha, I do not. I was also terrible in speech in school. :grimacing: but thank you!! Shall you be joining us for the challenge? I think the rounds come out to about 10 minutes.

3 Likes

I will add this plan to my daily workouts, in addition to my workouts I already do, to do them with you all. I enjoyed the extra workout for the push up challenge.

2 Likes

Yes I’ll absolutely join the challenge. I thought you did really well, it’s not easy posting a video especially showing workouts, so you did great!

2 Likes

Yay!! I needed some work out inspiration! I will join in on this :blush:

2 Likes

Dude, you could have your own YT channel for challenges!

4 Likes

I’ve bookmarked this post, it’s very cool to have the schedule and the tutorial together in one place!

3 Likes

I’m glad it’s helpful!! I did the video 3 or 4 times before being content. I was probably picking myself though. Tbh I’m excited the push-up challenge is almost over

4 Likes

It’s time for me to put down the cookies and get this weight off. Celebrating 60 days Sunday. So excited for this challenge! Thank you!

1 Like

The cookies are necessary in early sobriety in my opinion. Or they were for me at least lol

1 Like

I’m down to give it a go, maybe it can help keep me on track during my upcoming vacation :blush:

2 Likes

You seemed nervous, but like pro :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow :slight_smile: i am in

2 Likes

Thanks Jen, looking forward to it. See you all tomorrow :man_running::man_lifting_weights::man_biking::man_cartwheeling::+1::grinning:

2 Likes

Day 1 done. Remember putting tape on sacrum for sit-ups :roll_eyes:
And I have to keep in mind that your week starts on a Sunday :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Day 1 :ballot_box_with_check: Done before my 5k, which was freaking fabulous!!

3 Likes

Day one in the bag. Today is such a sleepy day here, the mental challenge was so hard.

3 Likes