October fitness challenge

Day 1 done, even though I didn’t wanna.

“Laughing faces do not mean that there is absence of sorrow!
But it means that they have the ability to deal with it” ~ William Shakespeare

3 Likes

Its Day 2 :exclamation: 6am here and ive just completed day 1.:white_check_mark:. I will check in later in the day with todays. I think i may need to improvise later in the week as i have no exercise equipment whatsoever, no weights no bar infact the only thing i have is foam exercise/yoga mat. I can work around this. :muscle::+1:

3 Likes

I was afraid of some people not having weights for the bicep curl and shoulder press. For the curl you can get some gallon water bottles and the shoulder press can be almost anything. You can press ya dog if you want :joy:

4 Likes

Das 2 done. I recruited a friend who has been sober all her life. I hope she sticks with us. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

:rofl: press my dog! :rofl::+1:
I saw some dumbbells in the charity shop the other day as i was passing will have a look tomorrow. Until then ive got 2 2gallon watering cans that will work. Must do these exercises outside :rofl::+1:

2 Likes

Day 2 :ballot_box_with_check:- nice little burner. I feel like when burpees are involved it’s always a burner :joy:

2 Likes

I’d love to some more pics of that :joy:

4 Likes

Lmao! Well maybe not that dog

3 Likes

@Jesile will you be joining this month? How are you? Are you missing?

2 Likes

Day 2 is done! Burpees :expressionless:

3 Likes

Day 3 done. Nice upper body workout. Glad I only ride my bike today :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Day 3 :ballot_box_with_check:-before my 10 mile run :blush:

2 Likes

Hope you get better quickly. :sunflower:

2 Likes

Aww man!! That sucks. You know you can always take rest days from the challenge. Don’t run yourself ragged. Get better soon!

1 Like

Hi Jen, I’m still around, lurking in the background, just not making my entire life public on this forum any longer. Yes, I will definitely join, thanks for the reminder! I’ve signed up at a new gym, which I’m enjoying a lot, so I totally forgot about the challenge… Thanks for the video! :clap:t2::clap:t2: It was weird but also nice to hear your voice! :rofl:

4 Likes

Day three is all done! Huzzah

2 Likes

Day 4 in the books

1 Like

If you are super congested try sitting in the bathroom with the shower going on hot. The steam can help break up the congestion. Feel better soon!!

1 Like

Das 4 done. Despite weights I found it very restorative

2 Likes

Day 6 done.

2 Likes