October fitness challenge

Day 6 :ballot_box_with_check: - on lunch break

@Astro I hope you are feeling better

2 Likes

Universe definitely helping me out today. Just joined and your post grabbed me. I have to show up for myself and exercise is one of the top priorities. Early days of sobriety yet. Thanks for your post, will be back each day. Time may vary as I am from Australia :australia: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome! Happy to have you join us!! I use the SmartWOD app for the timer.

The early days can be very difficult but I find reading here, along with finding some good hobbies have helped me stay sober. We have some Aussies around so I’m use to y’all be like a day ahead lol

2 Likes

Welcome to TS and the October challenge. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Day 7. Weekend :sunflower::upside_down_face::partying_face:

Tricep dips are good mental training :see_no_evil: smile. You cannot kill them all.

2 Likes

Day 7 :ballot_box_with_check:- doing it in the morning tomorrow. I wait this long then I don’t want to lol

2 Likes

As long as you are sober I don’t care about this challenge. Take care of yourself. Plenty of fluids and rest. Another random tip I have, put Vicks vapor rub on the soles of your feet and then put socks on.

2 Likes

Day 8 :ballot_box_with_check: I broke a baby sweat today lol

2 Likes

Day 8 in the books. Where are all the other woriors? I really enjoy what you set up Jen. I rarely do v-ups in my workouts and had the awkward feeling of a turtle in the end. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I was also wondering where our other warriors are. I’m glad you are liking it!! I’m digging it as well. I really like the variety

2 Likes

Will switch rest days. Wasn’t a rest day though. I’ll be back tomorrow :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I was thinking of switching as well :thinking: I’m still gonna try for mine later since it’s a easy day. I have a run and workout planned tomorrow

2 Likes

Day 9 :ballot_box_with_check:- by the last round my legs were burning in those wall sits. I haven’t done those in forever!

2 Likes

Day 10 - rest from the challenge but I finished up my virtual workout with weights and next up after food is my last long run before my half this weekend.

Where the heck is everyone?!? @SinceIAwoke @Becsta @Jesile @Ranger1209
Hope y’all are well :blush:

3 Likes

Hi Jennifer. It’s going great in life and in this workout challenge. I’m enjoying a rest day. I’ve been doing everything in addition to my regular workouts and like the added workouts. How is everything going with you?

3 Likes

I’m doing good! Just checking in on all y’all non posters :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve been doing the challenge everyday just not posting here daily is all.

1 Like

I was wrong for ghosting this thread. My intentions have been excellent, but the alignment of my reality and my plans is out of kilter! I’m doing PT daily, trying to rebuild my running from 0 days in 3 weeks, and working on my son’s trailer in every spare moment.

Maybe in November?

4 Likes

Nice to check something off the list. Post-workout.

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan Stan! Hope PT is going well :blush: