October fitness challenge

My dude! I’m on vacation but I’ve been keeping track of my days I completed in my planner instead of checking in because it’s been busy. I figured doing them was most important and there probably aren’t any TS fitness challenge police coming to break down my door. I’m still at it! Though I missed a couple days, I made one up the next day so I think I’m only down one.

3 Likes

Haha! Not the police, just checking up on everyone :blush: I’m glad everyone is doing the challenge in their own way

3 Likes

Day 11 :ballot_box_with_check: - I swapped bicycles for burpees because well I just wasn’t feeling burpees

1 Like

Heeey Jen! I haven’t been on the forum much lately but am going ok :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve been busy with weight training, running and my muay thai so may rejoin with the November challenge :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’m glad you are well!! Have a great day :blush:

1 Like

No burpees for me. Replaced with squats using weights. Day 11 and 12 done.

2 Likes

Day 12 :ballot_box_with_check:- did the burpees I replaced with bicycles yesterday

@anon74766472 I’m grateful for you

2 Likes

Day 13 :ballot_box_with_check: - decided to get it out of the way first thing today

@Astro how are you doing? Feeling any better?

2 Likes

For me?

Day 13 done. For most probably hormonal reasons it felt intense

2 Likes

Yup!! I’m grateful for you! And it was difficult for me as well. Those push-ups got hard the last round with tired shoulders

2 Likes

Day 14 done.

2 Likes

Day 14 :ballot_box_with_check:- on lunch break. I liked the set up today :blush:

2 Likes

I just got in bed and was like dang I forgot my exercises :joy: thankful for the rest day :blush:
Hope everyone is well

2 Likes

Little mid term update

2 Likes

Day 16 done. Doing it after cycling didn’t improve my turtle like feeling for the v-ups.

2 Likes

I’ll do today with tomorrow :blush: my body is not feeling any more activity today

3 Likes

Day 16,17 and 18! Got me warm before my run lol

2 Likes

Day 18 done.

3 Likes

Hello! Im going to try working out and stretching a little bit daily for the rest of october. I cant commit to your grid variety though I will try those exercises sometimes.

The day will be a success if I move my body intentionally and do some stretching.

Today I did push ups, squats, and lifted some 5lb weights, and stretched a little. I also went on a walk.

4 Likes

Everything you do as little it seems is helpful. The good thing of tabata workouts is that noone is looking how many reps you did. You try what you can during those seconds. I also put in longer rest times so my overall time is longer.

3 Likes