October Squat challenge!

Let’s go from push ups to squats! Join me in a few weeks! These could be any squat that is good for you. Narrow, wide, sumo. Whatever works :blush:
Here are some examples of different squats. I will be using 1,2,3 and 9 but as you can see it can be as difficult as you want to make it

11 Likes

I hate squats. I’m in.

4 Likes

I literally laughed. I’m a fan of sumo. My plan is to switch them around and break it into sets later in the month.

Do you have some examples of the different styles? Or better yet, something showing proper form? I mean it, I hate doing these and I need constant coaching when doing them!

2 Likes

I’ll get right on that! I’ll add the pictures to the intro.

1 Like

Dont Think my old bones are up to that my boys would be hitting the floor lol

5 Likes

I hate squats as well lol I’m in!

2 Likes

Weeell, I mean, everyone’s gotta squat a few times a day… Right? :laughing: Might as well do it with purpose!

1 Like

@Jesile I have this going for October and I think I saw a yoga one also

1 Like

Thanks Jennifer! Cool! I’m in! :muscle:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

Day 1 done :heavy_check_mark:

3 Likes

Not happening, absolutely not, no way hozay! I’m up for the October “never squat at all” challenge but that’s about it! :grin::thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Finally! Something I am really good at! :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m in! Just about to do day one!

1 Like

Yeah! Squats are my favorite! Are we aiming for 5 different kinds? 10 of each?

1 Like

Just follow the calendar at the top :blush: I put examples of the variations but the kind of squat is up to you!

1 Like

Yeah, me too! Day one :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

So happy to have you along for the ride

1 Like

Day 1 was still easy, let’s talk again after 10 days! :rofl: But this time I’m gonna hang in there, just like with my sobriety! :muscle:t2::innocent:

1 Like

Day 1 done!
Shakespeare of the day

Things done well,
And with a care, exempt themselves from fear;
Things done without example, in their issue
Are to be feared
Henry VIII

2 Likes