October Squat challenge!

You’re good and goddamn right about that!

3 Likes

Day 27 complete!

2 Likes

Day 27- 50 on lunch break and the rest after work

2 Likes

Day 27 done :ballot_box_with_check:
In 2 sets is getting harder

2 Likes

Day 27 done. Had a nice swim about 2/3 mile before and then I think I lost count and did 10 extra. :crazy_face:

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
Mahatma Gandhi

3 Likes

Day 28 :heavy_check_mark: Some on lunch and the rest after

3 Likes

Day 28 :white_check_mark: I’m going to three sets tomorrow

3 Likes

Day 28 :white_check_mark:CXX!

You must not under any pretense allow your mind to dwell on any thought that is not positive, constructive, optimistic, kind.
Emmet Fox

3 Likes

Day 28 done :ballot_box_with_check:
It has to be 3 sets for me starting tomorrow.

2 Likes

I don’t think we ever came up with a challenge for November… I was thinking of swinging back to the plank one unless someone else has a different idea

Planks aggravate my shoulder injury (you’d think 18 months would be enough time to heal, but nooooo). Is there something that we could mix up? I found this, maybe something similar with a mix of core and upper body stuff?
https://www.joyfulhealthyeats.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Monthly-Workout-Calendar.pdf

1 Like

I like it!! I’m down. I’ll make a thread :confetti_ball:
Unless you want to make a thread

I found this one

Wow, that’s quite a mix! I’d be up for a challenge like this. I’m familiar with most of the exercises, they look to be all body weight and no equipment. But having a good video or text explanation would be great. 50 burpees to squat, though? Yikes!

1 Like

Dang I didn’t even see that :flushed: I’m not sure I want to do this one now :joy:
I like yours also. I’ll keep looking though

1 Like

If it doesn’t scare you, is it really worth the effort?

I knew I’d seen this somewhere!

“The size of your dreams must always exceed your current capacity to achieve them. If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.”
Ellen Johnson Sirleaf

1 Like

I think I’m dipping out on this one haha :flushed:

1 Like

Damnit man- that was hard. Set of 50, set of 25, set of 55 (not sure why I did the numbers like that, it just happened :joy::woman_shrugging:t2:)

1 Like

Messed up my knee today so sitting the rest of this one out and not planning on anything for November. :roll_eyes::tired_face:

1 Like

Oh no!! :grimacing: Feel better!

1 Like