One of you

Absolutely amazing :blush: well done buddy, living proof it can be done! One day at a time. It’s really does work of you work it. Brilliant :heart:

2 Likes

Wow way to go! Its great to hear that ur still on the recovery path :slight_smile: proud of u!!

1 Like

I have loved reading this thread so much. Day 25 today and I am workin one day at a time. Congratulations on your sobriety :heart: you’re an inspiration

3 Likes

Very interesting read. Thank you and well done

2 Likes

Great to see you friend! Let’s make this the most boring thread on TS forever!

2 Likes

Love your boring thread!! Thank you for checking back in and sharing your success!!

1 Like

Hei

I’m just back from the meeting.

We had a little celebration today. It was really hart warming to hear what my friends in the rooms had to tell me, about me. Seriously.

It’s a wonderful life, I feel like I’m peeling myself everyday, finding routes of my fears and how I recognize them in everyday life and how I can deal with them, avoid stupiditys etc.

I’m overly thankful to this community, if you weren’t here, I don’t know how I would have managed, especially early daysof my sobriety.

I bow before you!

6 Likes

Hei you! So good to see you friend! Thanks for dropping in and sharing your success. We’re in this together. :people_hugging: :heart:

1 Like

Congrats! Proud of you! What a story you have :sparkling_heart:

1 Like