One positive thing that happened today

I just got a call about an application I sent out yesterday, today. The plus is that it is way closer to my house than the previous!! Two words. Fuckin excited

12 Likes

I went to work!!! Iā€™m so grateful to have a job. Then @ 8:00 Iā€™m headed to my meeting. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Got tickets for an outsold movie because others didnā€™t come in time. Spend my first-day sober working. Prayed fir that in thge morning. Was a good one, my nerves were stronger with the kids. Thank you for reading this. Sober at day ten.

7 Likes

Seem to be quitting everything and got nothing left

2 Likes

Had my councillor come round today and Iā€™m still alive

7 Likes

My coworker showed up and I could take a sick day :unamused:

3 Likes

Got up early on my day off, and cleaned my apartment. :joy:

5 Likes

Can you start something new?

I can barely get the motivation to make food

Found an abandoned, injured dog and brought her to a lovely shelter. She was hit by a car but luckily she just has a sprained paw. My coworker and I named her Roxxy :slight_smile: I will be adopting her once she has a clean bill of health!

15 Likes

Maybe find a decent new recipe to make? Something easy? Blueberry pancakes??

Finally awoke early enough to bike to work (which I always do and is a 20min ride) but then made it to work early enough to attend the spin circuit class at the gym. Did a 20 min circuit followed by 20mins of spinning! Feeling fit!

7 Likes

I got to spend quality time with my brother from New Jersey and my nephew who has spina bifida. It was a great day!

6 Likes

I found the strength to finish my 3yr relationshipā€¦ we used to drink and do drugs togetherā€¦ thigs got quite nasty at times ā€¦ but the love i had 4 him was out of this world ā€¦ i truly loved thos man ā€¦ i started my recovery 68 days agoā€¦ and he doesnā€™t even believe my soba- clean date ā€¦ so what hope is there 4 our futureā€¦ so im now putting every thing into my recoveryā€¦ as sad as it is breaking up im going to put my all into myself my recovery and being the best i can be ā€¦ hope u all have a great day ā€¦ sorry 2 ramble x

10 Likes

Wow that takes courage and strength, so happy youre so serious about this only the best is yet to come!

2 Likes

My son showed me something this morning and asked ā€œdonā€™t you remember from last night?ā€ So grateful to honestly say ā€œyes I doā€ instead of trying to extract enough detail to appear plausible

9 Likes

I left my work laptop and notebook on the tramā€¦ But it was handed in :pray: :heart:

6 Likes

Yes im definitely serious !!! How can i be with someone who doesnā€™t believe in my clean and soba dateā€¦

3 Likes

Finished my third job interview. Celebrated with a small pizza instead of getting wasted.

8 Likes

I had a game of catch with my son. Been awhile.

6 Likes