One positive thing that happened today

1+1=5? Did I miss the memo at some point in life lol

1 Like

Lol it was a funny meme about letting go of control on here one time.

1 Like

Ohhhhh. I definitely missed that one

I got to meet my support worker for the first time.

5 Likes

Wonderful work. Change is possible when we put in the work. This has motivated me as well with my guys…sometimes it seems impossible especially math/fractions…yet I will keep trying my best. Thank you for the inspiration.:sunflower:

Stayed sober tonight. Happiest feeling when my son whispered in my ear while lying in bed with younger brother and my husband that he is so happy to have this family cuddling time together.

9 Likes

Drank a probiotic drink for my crohns :flushed:

3 Likes

Which one??

2 Likes

I executed today’s goals with precision and determination

5 Likes

Well I def didn’t go with the best one but a more mainstream somewhat better tasting Kevita, I guess keifer probiotic is what is says. BILLIONS LOL supposedly… :joy:. Baby steps in the treating my insides better :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Thats awesome ive had that one how did you like it?? Ill take a pic of one ive been doing in a few!

1 Like

This is the one I love

4 Likes

I’ve had that one before it’s good.

2 Likes

It was good, not that bad tasting and I know my body appreciates it

2 Likes

Awesome!! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I made myself available to a friend who needed a sounding board :muscle:

6 Likes

I cleaned out part of the garden—three bags worth!

4 Likes

Had long conversation with my wife about infertility treatments and adoption options, moving overseas once again. It’s such a relief to get heavy topics out in the open, with honesty and mutual respect. It is such a stress relief.

6 Likes

Today was a good day. First summer-like weekend and it was glorious. Nothing spectacular. We were doing errands and stuff all day but it was so lovely because of the blue sky, warm air, and sunshine.

I got to drive with windows and sunroof open. :sunny:

3 Likes

Remembering I am in a blessed position in life, I am exactly where I am meant to be. Staying sober and really trying to remain positive even though I wanna cry.

3 Likes