One positive thing that happened today

A few months into this school year my son was doing… Terrible…with his reading. His teacher at the parent teacher conference told me he was well below average, not even on the charts and that he wouldn’t be able to get his scores up by the end of the year. Because of course I told her I would work with him to get his scores up… Nope, she said it wouldn’t be possible.

I will never let my son (sons) fail and we worked together every day for the past 5 months and today we saw this:

13 Likes

That’s so awesome!!!

What a mama!!! :heart:

1 Like

Thats so amazing… god bless u and your boys x

1 Like

Thank you @Snowflake!!:heart:

@Natnat, thank you for your kind support!

1 Like

Amazing, muma knows best! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks @Shell!!

Look at you, Supermom. :star_struck:

Go team reading! :nerd_face: :muscle:

1 Like

I woke up to a text that was nothing short of heart warming

4 Likes

Sttttaaaappp i love those!!

1 Like

You showed that teacher! Unstoppable!!!

1 Like

Right!!!
I am incredibly fortunate :heart:

1 Like

I didn’t lose my shit and use :ok_hand:

6 Likes

I did what I said I would do AND I used honestly in addressing a scheduling conflict. It’s been a classy three hours! :joy:

1 Like

Learned we are getting 2 new hires on my team at work which eventually will ease the workload (hopefully… if everything works out in the way it should/I am led to believe it will). Work stress and being overwhelmed is a huge trigger for me so i definitely see this as a positive.

1 Like

Just gave an older gentlemen suffering from a stroke a ride home after the meeting and we talked for about 30 mins after. Really cool hearing his story of 28 years clean. :heart:

5 Likes

Im really happy to hear that he was okay.
I imagine he has quite the experience to share

1 Like

Yes he does. Calls me David and it puts a smile on my face bc his name is Daniel too. But hey 1+1=5 sometimes and I know he means the best. Every time I see him at meetings he makes me smile and I’m grateful bc he’s a fucking warrior for sharing his message.

3 Likes

One positive thing that happened today:

I helped train one of my friends at the gym. :muscle:

5 Likes