One word on how you feel today #2 (Part 2)

Authentic.

5 Likes

I feel like weā€™ve been given a gift in sobrietyā€¦as we can see ourselves in a true light and work on improving ourselves.
Letā€™s keep working on ourselves togetherā€¦know that you are not alone :people_hugging::heart: ODAAT

3 Likes

Whatā€™s got you feeling anxious love? Can we help?

2 Likes

Proud :muscle: I made it through day 2 after relapsing again. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Ah, nothing in particular. Just my natural state, unfortunately :heart_hands: But you do help me every day here!!

I can understand that. Sending you comfortšŸ™šŸ½
You are sweet to say so. We do help each other in this journey :people_hugging:

1 Like

Thank you. Yes agree.

Feeling like life has thrown a burst of healing my way ā€¦ And I caught it :sunflower:

5 Likes

Oh girl I loved thisā€‹:heart::heart: so beautiful and so very happy for you.

2 Likes

Peaceful and a bit lazy. :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Rest day!!!

4 Likes

Happy :blue_heart::man_cartwheeling:t2:

4 Likes

Feeling good!!! Definitely feeling better sober right now than any coke high couldā€™ve ever brought me :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Observant.

Being able to observe my self and start recognising where in my life correction or tweaking is needed, and try hard to action it.

5 Likes

Worriedā€¦.:worried:

7 Likes

Worried? Do you want to share?

4 Likes

Annoyed
10 characters!

5 Likes

Hypersensitive, but Iā€™m practicing mindfulness and reminding myself that Iā€™m just tripping balls due to the coke withdrawal while my brain rebalances :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Thank you for checking on me. My cat was under the weather. He was suffering from a UTI.

4 Likes

Feeling good!!! :DDD the withdrawal is finally or mostly over yayyy!!! :smile_cat:

2 Likes