One word on how you feel today #2 (Part 2)

Thankfull !

6 Likes

I love that word! I too, am Thankful!
Thankful to be here with you, and for soo many other things. Need to get my Thankful head to bed. Goodnight, Friend!

4 Likes

Normal :sunglasses::man_dancing:.

3 Likes

Existing :slightly_frowning_face::pray:

4 Likes

Ugh. Im sitting here lost and losing my composure constantly. I get my kids 4-5 days out of the week. Youve got it so much worse than me. I have an amazing job, just started a month ago. Ive got my kids 4-5 days of the week. Ive been an addict since i was about 9 or 10. This week has been the longest ive been sober from alcohol, pills, or cocaine in probably 15 years.

Just realizing the life ive built and the friends and the lifestyle… it wasnt for my family. Its been for me. Ive been so selfish. Ive lied, stolen, neglected, ignored, and been indifferent. Now im just overwhelmed. Ive definitely got some metal issues. Qiuckest i can see anyone is September 4th. Always struggled in certain aspects, normally interpersonal. So im here trying to cope and figure this out. But my “friends” arent really my friends. Thats who i surrounded myself with for my convenience. Just feel alone and like a failure. Ex is coming to grab the kids later. So then 3 days of loneliness. Gone 13hrs a day for work at least.

Anxious!!!

4 Likes

Understood

4 Likes

OOOH it’s the weekend and trying to stay sober - is this where your anxiety is coming from?

@BirdyP whats causing your anxiety my friend?

Sending you calming vibes to you both - hope you two are able to relax and enjoy your Sunday … :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Thanks, Love! :people_hugging: Just very vividly recalling the anxiety @Justlex must be feeling. Hard stuff. Let’s double down on those good vibes. They’re coming straight for ya @Justlex, and everybody else that needs them today.

Try the Calm app, go for a walk, turn up your favorite music…
Enjoy your Sunday All

3 Likes

you got it my friend – hope you are feeling all the good vibes and energy @Justlex
images

3 Likes

Much better.

2 Likes

Optimistic

4 Likes

Just getting ready for work now, having a lazy day. Hopefully i can get some understanding to my siblings so they’re are no hard feeling about this situation i find myself in with them. Happy Sunday everyone!

2 Likes

wishing you luck with this but remember that this can take time…
I do hope you get a wonderful day at work.

2 Likes

fatigue :rainbow: :pray: :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

6 Likes

Happy! :smiling_face: :face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes

Depressed. :cry::disappointed:

7 Likes

Full of beans! :hugs:

4 Likes

Oh crap- hatecthat feeling …thanks for the chuckle btw!
Hope your tummy is feeling better

3 Likes

anoyeeeeeed ( did than eeees coz it has to be more than 10 characters lol, well now explainning it, went to more thant that lol

7 Likes