One word on how you feel today #2 (Part 2)

Victorious (sorta)

Had a job interview this morning that went really well this time. Won’t know till the end of the week if I landed it or not, but it was very encouraging.

8 Likes

Ecstatic. wonderful i cooked a meal today and stayed away from the habit.

5 Likes

Sad. Not motivated. Teary-eyed

5 Likes

What’s going on? Would you like to talk about it?

2 Likes

Happy and hungry for food

4 Likes

Exhausted ….

5 Likes

Frustrated, isolated, ignored, excluded.
Trying to reach out to friends to spend healthy time together and they have every reason not to, yet make plans with each other to go do other shite. Its so hard to make new friends :sleepy:

3 Likes

Oh love i am so sorry! those are shit friends and you deserve better.

are you able to join meet up groups and / or do you go to any meetings? meeting like minded friends at these places might be a better start to new friendships

we are your virtual friends here love!

3 Likes

Hopeful and feeling blessed that I remain sober.

3 Likes

Exhilarated

3 Likes

Thanks hunny Xx
Ive tried and need to keep trying. I have just craved that girl tribe, but just cant seem to connect to one. Its heartbreaking some days.

2 Likes

Awe love i can totally understand. I’m not sure why “girl tribes” are so YUCK sometimes and why it is so difficult to find good female friendships at times.
Do keep trying - there are some great girl friendships to be had. :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Wise (post must be at least 10 characters)

2 Likes

Yeh so true. Xx

1 Like

Serene :star2: :star2: :star2:

4 Likes

Confident :+1:

3 Likes

positively energized or energized positively

6 Likes

Obsolete. :-1:

4 Likes

:people_hugging:sorry my friend. You are not obsolete and i hate that you are feeling this way

1 Like

It’s been really tough these past few months trying to get “rehabilitated” into the workforce again at this phase of my life.

2 Likes