One word on how you feel today

Productive

2 Likes

Motivated! First day of my 6 week crossfit challenge :slight_smile: I should lose either 25 lbs or 6% body fat. Canā€™t wait to fit in my old clothes again! (I also sense a shopping spree.)

2 Likes

Awesome! I loved doing crossfit! Kick ass on your challenge :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :grin::+1:

1 Like

Anxious. Bored. Content. Determined. Energetic. Fortunate. Grateful. Humble. Interested. Joyful. Kind. Lucky. Mellow. Nervous. Obligated. Proud. Quirky. Refreshed. Satisfied. Thankful. Unafraid. Victorious. Wishful. Youthful. Zestful.

Couldnā€™t think of anything for ā€œXā€ LOL how I been feeling throughout this journey. Also a lot of how I feel today :grin:

2 Likes

Afreakingmen! Preach!

2 Likes

This journey has a large pot of emotions tied to it.

4 Likes

Amen!!! Adulting blows sometimes lol. Plus side is I have music on YouTube playing I can sing along to while I do it though!

1 Like

Weepy. Stressed. A bad Mum. Intolerant. Sober. Overwhelmed.

Back in bed for a short break! Back at it in 10 mins :herb:

2 Likes

Less tired but still a bit low of energy. Still positive :penguin:

2 Likes

Jaunty. Itā€™s Monday, Iā€™m sober, enjoying a walk in the sunshine, head held high. 79 days today, the promises fulfill themselves daily.

7 Likes

Alouetta alouette jaunty pumeree. Or something like that hahah. Woke in a I donā€™t feel like doing nothing mood but that little grade school jingle got in my head and I flowed with it

3 Likes

Momentous. Everything done today moves towards a happy, joyous and free future. It builds my character and lays the foundation upon which my self worth is being built.

We are all moving towards something, good bad or otherwise. What are you moving towards?

2 Likes

Productive. Went to the dentist, got two cavities filled and today Iā€™m working. I dropped my car off at the mechanic to get the ball joints done and Iā€™m going to work on some 4th step writing later. Feeling good! Positive even! Yay! :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

4 Likes

Full and tired hehe. Just had late dinner bc I fell asleep on my couch after work.

1 Like

Stressed!!!

Id have to say ā€œbetterā€ wud be my word. One day at a timeā€¦

1 Like

Love.

Not a feeling I was comfortable with or that I could project to others in my drinking and even before with my selfishness and self centeredness.

Love thyself, love thy neighbor. It has incredible restorative power, makes our world a better place, makes our feeling of self soar.

2 Likes

Discontented and uncomfortable.
Discontent because relationships suck. And uncomfortable because I am currently dealing with kidney stones :worried:

2 Likes

Tired and defeated.

2 Likes