One word on how you feel today

Grateful. My ex just recently moved, and the house they came from burned last night. No word on the cause, 4 unit building so it could have started anywhere. (Edit: I just heard it was an electrical fire, that started in their previous unit) I’m SO thankful today that my son wasn’t there and that he is safe!!

4 Likes

Thank God they weren’t there!

1 Like

Accustomed. This life of sobriety is feeling quite normal, habitual. Things that were a chore are now a delight, like spreading positivity and getting out and getting active. Don’t remember my last true craving and I attribute that to the work I put in on myself and the love and tolerance I spread to others.

Had you asked me to pray 3 months ago, I would’ve been belligerent and rude. Now it’s a staple in my daily life.

3 Likes

Me too. You know what my ex said? Too bad they moved, insurance would have paid him. Grrr… you can’t fix stupid! But I’m still beyond thankful my son is safe and he doesn’t have to start over at his dads now and didnt watch as everything he owned there burned up. I did it with my cousin when her house burned down and I took in her dog that was in the building the entire time for 6 months while she recovered from her severe injuries. It was painful to go thru with them but in the end it really makes you appreciate life and how fragile it really is!

3 Likes

Annoyed. :confused:

Meh…:neutral_face:

Depleted :disappointed:

I’m simply happy today. Just travelled to sunny England and about to see my friend in only a few minutes time :hugs::hugs::hugs: so excited :wink:

4 Likes

Have a great visit! :slight_smile:

Energetic (partly due to the fact that there is actually sun, it can be seen, and it ACTUALLY feels like spring)

2 Likes

Prepared. I have no idea where life will lead me, but I have a compass and a rudder now, they’re my higher power whom I choose to call God.

Once I was the USS Minnow, my tiny ship was tossed in dark and turbulent seas. No care where I landed, if I lived or died or who drowned with me. Life again has meaning, purpose and direction.

Sobriety can be a hurricane but if we batten down our hatches, point it in the right direction and pray for a miracle we can come through the other side.

1 Like

Moderatored

Happy, excited, sad, confused and hopeful.
I know all that’s more than one word but that’s how I feel.

2 Likes

Sounds like life

1 Like

I feel really sad. I relapsed last night. Sad, sad, sad

Yep just life. It’s not too bad so far :grin: staying alive and strong!

2 Likes

Angry… fluffycats

1 Like

Appreciative. 90 days today. Can’t stop feeling positive, helpful and loving of the support I have everywhere. When it’s not all about me and my ego, pride or intolerance I can see the light.

5 Likes

Proud, pensive, but proud!

2 Likes

Pissed off!