One word on how you feel today

Holy crap. The guy I’ve been mentoring just asked me to be his sponsor. The feeling… I cannot describe. The thought of being helpful and doing something for nothing was counter to every thought I’ve had for as long as I can remember.

4 Likes

That’s awesome! Congrats!

Hope it passes soon. X

Content …

Hey for most of us that’s better than being pissed on😜

Solace - after a week of anxiety

1 Like

You go dude!! That’s amazeballs! congrats

Aww, I hate being out of loves. But this is also wonderful! Coming full circle, on such an awesome day is a beautiful thing to witness. Thanks for sharing!!

1 Like

Proud. Baby boy made honor roll! I really have a fantastic kid, so proud is my word

1 Like

I feel Balanced

1 Like

I feel like blah. I relapsed tonight.

Bllesssedd (I know how to spell but it made me put a min of 10 letters LOL)

1 Like

Ready to give this weed sobriety another shot.

1 Like

Anxious. Might have to do with my 4 cups of coffee and going to work when I feel like hiding inside. For the rest all is goooood.

2 Likes

Feeling good, relapsing sucks.

1 Like

Responsible, for a change. Paying bills not just on time but early. Paid off my van, and have been getting work done on it, had the shocks/struts, cv axles, motor mounts and brakes done, lots more to do poor thint was neglected for years. Now have 2 titles to cars, and a newer car thats financed. No more 15 day eviction notices. No more electricity shut off warnings. Actually have some, not much lol, money in the bank instead of being negative.

Amazing what can happen when we stop drinking and drugging. I still get impatient cause I want more and I want it now, when this happens I take a look around and remind myself of all I do have, and how quickly I could lose it all if I don’t continue trudging that road to happy destiny.

6 Likes

Positive. Looking to the future. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Spurned :disappointed:

Today is a meh kinda day. Not bad nor a great. At least its not a bad though so that’s a plus.

3 Likes

HAPPY (ish)
In a toxic relationship I believe. But will not use that as an excuse to undo all the hard work I’ve put in staying sober and clean.

3 Likes