One word on how you feel today

Feeling good today! :+1::rainbow::unicorn:
Making changes, putting myself 1st is something I can definitely get used to! Started my morning with crossfit, then went to school (art class which I love!), playing WoW without slurring my words on discord :grin: and it’s free comic book day!

3 Likes

Happy. I’ve just been really happy all day, without reason.

ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

4 Likes

Don’t think I could find a single word to describe how I feel. I can only promise myself that I won’t try to drink the feeling away.

2 Likes

Stay strong twin, drinking it away wont help…talk to us here…we got you!

Thank you sober twin. I appreciate you :slight_smile: . . I’m can’t promise to be strong, but I do promise to stay sober… today.

1 Like

1 day at a time!

1 Like

Nervous but also excited. Same time tomorrow I’ll be hopefully free from the pain I deal since half a year with now :syringe: :hospital:

3 Likes

Wow, that crept up fast. I’m sure it will be so worth it. I can’t imagine what you’ve felt like all this time.

1 Like

Downhearted

The last months have been awful. Next week I’m gonna buy a shirt with “I pooped today :hugs: “ on it lol

2 Likes

Ran across this today as I was reading… sort of resonated with me. Look at the table.

3 Likes

Exhausted!!! Today is my 7th day of work in a row without a day off, and I have 3 more very full days left to go before I get a day off :worried:

1 Like

What book is that from?

Depressingly numb. Have way to much going on in my personal life. But I won’t break! Not gunna use this as an Excuse to relapse.

1 Like

That’s sort of how I’m feeling today, hehe

5 Likes

:point_up_2:… yes it’s a complete sentence so I can pst.

So very confused

I feel great!

Weird.
I feel like my head is not attached to my body. I feel like I’m in a dream and nothing around me is real. And I’m completely sober. I don’t know what is wrong.

1 Like

Okay do you like the book? The title alone has me thinking I need to buy it!