Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Hey @keoH I think you’re great and I’m very glad you’re here :blush:

1 Like

Thaanks :smiley:

1 Like

Ready.:rocket:

I feel tired, but a good tired :wink::blush::+1:
I think yesterday I walked around too much so today I’ll do nothing except cooking :heart:
The weather became colder and less sunny here so one more reason to cuddle up and have tea :tea:

1 Like

Grateful.
Gratitude is a must for my personal happiness. “Wants” make me miserable and lose hope

1 Like

Cold. My thinking is becoming more egocentric again and I miss gaming (my doc, addiction) a lot

1 Like

Thank you. :pray:

1 Like

Cognizant. I can no longer live the deaf, dumb and blind life of an alcoholic. I have to continually work to better myself and the world around me. Staying humble, not going out of my way to step on others toes, daily prayer for the next right choice are all tools I keep sharp in my sobriety. Daily exercise is a proponent too. Mind, body and soul all getting better every day.

3 Likes

Bearded csunfurrys

Feverish & sick

Excited/relieved! By accident, the big test today I took was done online instead of paper so instead of waiting 2 months to find out my score, I know I got a B on this one, woot woot!!

6 Likes

What does that mean lol

Csunfurrys is just a ten letter word place holder. But I have a beard and I feel bearded. You better still have yours!

Beard is life!

Romanticizing alcohol. Reading posts helps me.

2 Likes

Thankful, last night I had eight hours uninterrupted sleep. First time for decades!

4 Likes

Keep reading my dear, it really does help!

1 Like

Thanks @MandiH I’m trying. I’m still sober. Grouchy as fuck, but sober.

4 Likes

Gotta start somewhere! Getting sober is the easy part, staying sober and enjoying life is the hard part

2 Likes