One word on how you feel today

Feeling taciturn so far today. Not even talking or mulling things over in my head.

Iā€™m sorry to hear that. Is there anything or anyway I can help you to cheer up.
I know we all hear it alot. But give it time. And things will come to us when we least expect it. Just keep fighting strong. Knowing that giving alittle time and effort we will succeed and get What we want.

ā€œRoughā€ a regretful weekend.

1 Like

Thanks Bear, I hear what youā€™re saying. I just donā€™t think what I want really matters. But itā€™ll be ok.

Frustrated! Everyone at work has distanced themselves from me because they canā€™t stand to see someone whoā€™s happy or not fucking drunk. Even the ones who donā€™t drink all the time have just stopped wanting to talk to me. Let me be clear, we still interact, but I can feel the reticence when it comes to talking about me. They just donā€™t want to give a shit. I feel like everyone has become so spiteful towards work in general and they canā€™t stand the fact that Iā€™m happy to have a job and make good money and have lovely customers who really give a shit about us.

I have been so blessed to have the job I do. Weā€™ve all had so much love and support from each other and we are pretty well taken care of. Losing the cohesion is really driving me crazy!

But not to worry friends, Iā€™m not about to change a damn thing about how I feel and who I am. I just needed to put this out there.

3 Likes

Of course it matters. If itā€™s ok to ask, what is it that you want???
Is it easily achievable.

Lazy and bored. I really should start cleaning up my appartment butā€¦sighā€¦Iā€™m lazy queen today lol

1 Like

Whatever a Queen wants a Queen gets!

1 Like

Thankful for another sober weekend!

1 Like

Sorry to hear. Hope your better

Congratulations :tada::balloon::tada::balloon:

1 Like

You can ask but itā€™s not something Iā€™m comfortable talking about in the forum. Itā€™s not easily attainable.

Gracious. Informed Iā€™m done with drug testing today, happy about it overall, was a deterrent my first 2-3 weeks of testing not to drink or smoke weed because I knew Iā€™d be holding myself back, anf delaying getting my kids back. I gained willingness to go to AA again, started IOP and started actively working on my obsession and compulsion to drink. Since I got sober life has been nothing short of a miracle.

2 Likes

Lucky :heart:
I had a friend for a visit today and we had a really good talk. He said ā€œWow you look so refreshed and happier, what did you do?ā€œ Happyface :blush:
ā€œWhatever you do keep doing itā€œ More Smiling on my face.
So I keep doing it one day at a time :+1:

7 Likes

if you wanna chat bout it im all ears. I will try and help in anyway I can. Just personal message me if you need to

1 Like

Roasted. Getting new AC unit tomorrow, and not a moment too soon

Proud!
Today is day 30!

6 Likes

Fuzzy. Not cute and fuzzy, allergy fuzzy. My eyes look like Iā€™ve been on a ten year bender (which I was until 11 months ago) and there is so much goo coming out of them. So gross! And my brain is all fuzzy from those damn allergies. This is the hardest hit Iā€™ve had in a long time. Never helps when it goes from long winter to everything growing in hyperdrive in less than 2 weeks.

So damn grateful, for what i got in my life, and that i did reached out when i reached my bottom .

1 Like

Christmas. Today felt like Christmasā€¦until my boss opened his mouthā€¦but he left 3 hours early, so we are back to Christmas!

6 Likes