One word on how you feel today

Clean & sober

2 Likes

Working out?

Exhausted
The satisfied kind!

It was probably fighting off all the ladies because he was looking so dapper in his suit this morning

1 Like

Oh? The man had a suit on, huh?
Well well!

1 Like

Tired :confused:

Alive!!!

10 characters lol

2 Likes

Enthusiastic

1 Like

Trapped. Cagged. Locked up in this mind that wants to destroy me. I want to be free

Willingness :pray:

Please know you are not alone and that there are many who wish to help you through whatever you are going through :purple_heart: Sending strength and love :muscle::pray:

That great you were still able to fight thru them! Wonderfully done!!! Sorry to hear things are still rough. Know that they will get better! It’s a new and different life sober. It comes with new challenges and there is no hiding from our emotions with our crutches, so not only are things felt but it’s more intense. It’s how I know I’m finally really living again, experiencing the ups and downs. It’s not always pleasant, but I still feel blessed and am hanging in there as well! :heart:

1 Like

Roasted :dizzy_face::volcano::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

1 Like

Chauffeured. My boy is driving me around on our errand running this morning and I’m cranking Fat Bottom Girls lol. Ever wonder what 200 lbs of ice looked like? I must say, I thought it would be more lol

4 Likes

Feeling at peace. Little breakfast al fresco on the deck, listening to the birds.

3 Likes

Have you considered changing your user name? Speak power. Live power.

Stoked!

Six years ago my bass got nicked. It wasnt a great guitar by any means and one might even argue it’s ugly beyond belief, but it had a special place in my heart. I played some of the best shows of my life on it, and used it to record the very first album we ever put out. Thought id never see it again.

Untill it turned up at a pawnshop just half an hour from where i live.

Wtf :heart_eyes::blush:

8 Likes

Content :heart:

Sober Lemonade!

7 Likes

Productive.

Tomatoes and Cucumbers are planted. Blueberries, Raspberries, Grapes growing nicely. Lettuce, mint and Kale ready to harvest. Plumbs, Apples and Peaches doing well, and hopefully the squirrels will leave me some.

7 Likes

Apprehensive