One word on how you feel today

Scared. . .

Even God rested, enjoy it.

No I didnā€™t

1 Like

120 days sober today. Iā€™m gracious, humble, alive, happy, content, centered, chill, loved. Iā€™m all the adjectives. Lifeā€™s too good to forsake for a drink.

4 Likes

Wellā€¦ ya did declare a day of rest and movie watchingā€¦ soooooooooo yea, ya did.

2 Likes

I was really hoping you werenā€™t going to notice that

1 Like

Whatā€™s up. Is everything ok.

Day one of this, my last drink was midnight last night and my cravings are already screaming at me, trying to stay busy. . Iā€™m scared of the detoxing thatā€™s to come but so far Iā€™m ok, I worked out this morning and have been drinking a ton of water with lemon- so far just a slight headache.

Thank you for reaching out

2 Likes

Agitated

But feeling better now that I have had some time to myself to relax :slight_smile:

1 Like

Strong.
And happy.
And supported.

5 Likes

Hey, good to see you around. I feel like itā€™s been a while. I could also just be losing my mind.

It has been a while.

Everything going well I presume? You seen pretty upbeat so thatā€™s a good sign.

Yeah. Today was awesome. School tomorrow, butā€¦ Yeah. Hung with a ton of people I havenā€™t seen in a while. So yeah. Plus Iā€™m dealing with my PTSD like for real. So yeah. I havenā€™t had a flashback in almost a week and a half.

2 Likes

Nervousssss

Tired all day

1 Like

Iā€™m feelin chill

How are you doing now? Have things improved? Just thinking of you and @Lillithlane. Itā€™s so hard to be in that position, Iā€™m so proud of you both for staying sober in such hard times, youā€™re inspiring to me!

1 Like

Hugs, I can imagine thatā€™s not up there in the fun scale at all. Deep breaths, youā€™ve been thru worse and youā€™ve got this!!

Hi MandiH . Thank you so much for the follow up! My husband and I have been arguing for 3 straight days. Itā€™s been quite rough on my psyche. Iā€™m emotionally drained and had some strong cravings today. But I distracted myself and forced myself to go food shopping. Lol. I made it through another day while ti could feel the devil tapping me on my shoulder. If I had to choose one word for today. It would be ā€œrelieved.ā€ Relieved I fought the strongest cravings in a long time and won! How are you doing???

2 Likes