One word on how you feel today

Bar-b-que getoffmylawn

1 Like

Donā€™t stop stopping. Youā€™ve made the first steps which are to recognise you have a problem and to think about what to do about it. Youā€™ve realised that your health and well-being are really important and that you want to help yourself. Hang on in there :hugs:

1 Like

If it was as simple as most think, none of us would be on this app on this life raft to the boat of happiness. Itā€™s a hard deal, so keep trying and trying and trying. Itā€™s good you told us, not always easy to admit and many just walk away from the app.

In your own words, why did you drink?

3 Likes

Downtrodden

Sounds like itā€™s time to create new healthy habits, that wonā€™t kill you and cause tons of regrets.

What has drinking cost you? Stopped you from doing/pursuing?

I loved the buzz, didnā€™t know how to live without it and the feeling of ease it gave me. That was all an illusion though, it just allowed me to feel comfortable in my anger, my inadequacy and gave me a great excuse to blame everyone and everything around me.

1 Like

ECSTATIC! I just got done chairing my first AA meeting, and itā€™s my four month birthday! I am so greatful!

8 Likes

Drained - working too much, trying to unpack after moving, trying to cope with a dying parent, and finding time to keep up a new relationship.

I feel the same way, and some of the same issues. Working too much, and a dying parent. It sucks. I hope you get some rest soon!

1 Like

Is Everything ok.

One word on how I feel today

Lost

Relieved! Yesterday was probably the most awful day at work since I went back. It was the worst! Hood system over the grill shit the bed and it was nasty in there. The kitchen staff was ready to walk out (understandably) and there were few orders that didnā€™t have mistakes. Exhaust was billowing through the kitchen and the dining area the whole time and we all had headaches and nausea.

Today is the first day of my weekend and I didnā€™t get a call from work. So happy to have my two days to myself!

1 Like

Well gosh darn, happy birthday! :birthday:

2 Likes

Bleeding. I cut my leg at work.

Blahā€¦Iā€™m at work and donā€™t want to be lol

1 Like

Blessed beyond my wildest dreams.

1 Like

Well cudos on surviving the day. What doest kill us will make us stronger. Know that!!!

1 Like

Struggling

Calm. :heart: itā€™s niceā€¦not really sure the last time I actually felt calm.

Depressive

Fed upā€¦no will power.
getting grouchy when I have a drink. Tired and stress donā€™t help.