Powerful!!!

1 Like

Felt stressed today at work but Iā€™m feeling calm and happy now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Eeeewwwwwww. Thatā€™s it.

2 Likes

I feel CLEAN!

2 Likes

Determinedā€¦and proudā€¦ my friend at work is on day 3 and she said she thought about drinking but then she thought about me and that I motivated her to keep going. We are going to do this together and Iā€™m so excited to have someone that I can do this with that I can hang out with and do sober activities with!

4 Likes

Tiredā€¦ extremely tired.

1 Like

Feelinā€™ slim. My foot was good enough to gety walking in today, for that I am grateful. Hopped on the scale when I got home for shits and gigs and it said 226.6lbs, a new low, 6 pounds away from my original goal weight. Whoop whoop. I then proceeded to eat a pound of ribeye steak and a huge ā€œfatboyā€ salad so now Iā€™m totally satisfied with my day.

2 Likes

Feeling a bit lonely today, but also quite hopeful about the future

2 Likes

Not today, sometimes I use them as substitute croutons in the salads and it works well.

I feel tired but happy of being sober today

Bored, tired, lonely, headache, lazy, groggy

Backwards.

Feeling like I belong, not sure to what but instead of that Iā€™m an apple on and orange tree feeling, I feel like Iā€™m right in the middle of a big orchard.

Spent a lot of time trying to and thinking I was an orange, Iā€™m content with being the best apple I can be now.

Peaceful

Love my morning coffee on my deck

4 Likes

Jealous!! Coffee tomorrow morning??

1 Like

Yes! I planned on it today but you know, your work takes precedence lol

1 Like

Wow. Where is that.