One word on how you feel today

Congratulations to your new job.

1 Like

So what job you gonna be doing?

Care manager for a public health agency. I’ll be working with addicts, homeless, HIV/AIDS patients and people who suffer from mental health issues

Thankful!!

1 Like

Runningonempty

Stationary. Bruised my foot while walking because my shoes were so wore out(less than 3 months old but over 500 miles on them lol). Bought new kicks, but no walking today. Kinda boring.

Mindfull :grinning::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Overheated: sunny::fire::sweat:

Proud!!!

My girlfriend I talk about often on here quit smoking the Mary Jane yesterday! She is being sooo smart about it and while she’s not quite ready to quit drinking (minor addiction comparitively) she’s acknowledging that she wants a drink but won’t because she is worried she’s compensating and doesn’t want to do that. And the best thing is…she sent me a screen shot of the app she downloaded to track her days and guess what it is…aww yeah baby, she might be joining us in here!!

3 Likes

Tired, wrapping up day 1, looking forward to some sleep tonight and some clarity in the A.M.

2 Likes

Unstoppable.

2 Likes

Hey, I resemble this remark!

1 Like

Omg, you found it, yayyyyy!!! Ladies and gentlemen, thus is my bestest girlfriend!!!

3 Likes

However, you will have to show me how to use this app… I’m soooooo lost!

1 Like

It’ll happen for a while. And now you will truly understand why I am always showing you shit on here and laughing so often at my phone! :heart:

1 Like

Depressed - between my mom dying and my dad talking about dying, I am really struggling these days.

1 Like

Exhausted. Spent the all evening riding on my skateboard all along the seaside… with a bottle of water in my bag. Good time for sleeping now :relieved:

Omg, so sorry girl, thinking of you. Hugs!

1 Like

Thank you. I not sure right now if it is a good or bad thing that I am sober lol

I promise in the end, you’ll see it’s a good thing but I totally understand where you’re coming from. It’s so hard to deal with it!