One word on how you feel today

Determined :pray::blue_heart:

1 Like

Empowered.

Another Saturday down with two great world cup matches sober. Best thing is, I can actually remember watching them.

3 Likes

Right there with ya, man.

Just watching Portugal/Uruguay now, and headed to an MLS game tonight with my girl.

1 Like

Tiiiirrreeeedddd. I can never seem to go to sleep at a reasonable hour on Friday’s. Up early for couples therapy

Demolished as an old useless building not worthy to be renovated…

Hot. “So hot going to do some crotch pot cooking”

Sweltering!

Today I feel defeated by my bad mood. It is difficult to close my mouth

That’s been me every day so far!!! I do hope for both our sakes, we quickly sail through our rages!!! Chin up, deep breaths, and we got this!

2 Likes

:blush: thanks . today I feel guilty for had been so moody yesterday. As you said I have to change for my good. Praying for you, please pray for me. Sometimes anger takes the best of me

I completely understand!! I have been distancing myself from most everyone because I’m afraid of my reactions. But I’ve also warned those that I care about to not take anything I say/do in the upcoming weeks personally. Day by day, we will take charge of our addiction and our anger will slowly slip away. We got this. Breathe, buddy!! Have a great day. Sending positive vibes your way!

1 Like

Fearful but I know it will pass

1 Like

Grateful for today!

Me too… and completely confused… things will get better!!!

Focused :smiley: (awake and clear headed this morning!)

1 Like

Broken…:pensive:
Which is horrible as I’ve been clean for 202 days. And been feeling positive.

Hope you’re ok Bear, hugs!

Hang in there Bear - that’s a hard-earned 202.
Drinking at whatever’s causing this only gives you an extra problem.

1 Like

Bear Hug
You got this!

:wink: thanks for the nice reply and feels good when someone understand your fight. I am on holidays and I hope to pacify my heart. Anger causes me the same void of my addiction. How much healing I need. God bless you and I will try to breathe :blush:!!!