One word on how you feel today

Oh honey, I’m sorry to hear that. Keep fighting, I’m glad you’re going to the meeting! What happened? Be gentle to yourself. You cant change the past. All you can do is own it, learn from it and change so you don’t need to feel this way again. :heart:

Hot. It’s blazing out today. Thank God for AC

1 Like

I felt that way yesterday and today as well. Sending positive vibes your way love!! I hope tomorrow makes you shine!

Thankful for this app and the great community among it

1 Like

anxious…

And ice cold water!! This heat is crazy!

1 Like

Determined!

2 Likes

Hopeful…!!

1 Like

Confident - I struggle a lot with asking for what I want… but a few days ago I asked for my review at work, which was way over due… and asked for a raise in my pay… which they agreed to!

5 Likes

Agitated.
Ever have a day when for no reason you’re simply on edge? Nothing is wrong. Slept to late for the morning meeting, but I can always go to the 4:30 meeting. And I have the day to do errands. Why am I so cranky?

1 Like

GRATITUDE to the ones that came before me in the rooms of AA that has made my sobriety possible by laying the groundwork for living a life well-lived clean and sober.

1 Like

Yeah. I’ve had quite a few. In my experience while nothing seemed wrong, there was always a thread of something somewhere that led to a ball of emotion. 1 small emotion can derail a train.

Meditation can help in pinpointing the real reason for the mood, once it’s identified you can work on it. Either accept or do what’s in your power to actively try and make it better.

1 Like

Melting!!!

Over-fucking-whelmed. I need the hits to just take a break for a day or two. Just keep repeating this to myself more as the days go on. God, please grant me serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference!

4 Likes

If You always think want you always thought you will always get what you’ve always got.

2 Likes

I read this and thought of Daniel Bryant chanting “YES YES YES YES YES”

Yes I understand… keep the faith my brother.

1 Like

I disliked all the AA euphemisms at first, thought they were rubbish and goodue goodie ideals but as time passes they make more and more sense. They’re incredibly simple and right on the money.

Yes im having one today it’s bad so uncomfortable and stuffing my face it sucks

I love you! We will make it through ALL life has to throw at you together!

2 Likes