One word on how you feel today

So I’m 18 months in and I’m finally sleeping. I wake up rested and ready to face the whole world. The fog is finally lifting and I’m smiling a lot more. I’m positive rather than negative. My family talks to me now and doesn’t avoid me anymore… it’s finally getting better… the struggle is a daily struggle and I fear that I will one day think I have it licked.

1 Like

Polished. Getting better at getting better daily. Making a habit of being sober and dealing with life in life’s terms.

1 Like

Careful with putting too many eggs in one basket. Mr. Nice Guy can turn into Mr. Asshole in a flash.

Accomplished. I worked through an oncoming panic attack instead of it getting the best of me. :muscle:

2 Likes

I am definitely only committing to one egg in the basket lol. I am not a stupid girl…been there, done that.

1 Like

Irritated. O-50, flew by… keeping my goals simple, but damn am I going to ever get to 55.

Optimistic

Disenchanted.

Anything you wanna rant about?

You okay, friend?

Gotcha. Give a shout if it starts sucking too badly.

1 Like

image_cacheahZmcm9nc3F1YXJlZC1ncm91cC1wcm9kckMLEgpBdHRhY2htZW50IjM5MGVhZjBmOS0zM2I4LTQ4ODItOWVmOC03M2QyYzc0MTkzZTVfNzgzNjI4NjJfNDEyOTEMogEKLS1nbG9iYWwtLQ_large
Took me a min to find this and its a few years old, but you can see my daughter would agree about the lemons!! Keep ya head up.

2 Likes

I feel ---->>supported <<----today. My soon to be husband (together for over 10 years we have 2 children together a 10 year old and 15 month old) he is someone who drinks, we get drunk together as a way to chill when he gets home from work, not anymore though. Cause since I quit. He quit with me. Withought hesitation, rite by my side. Sticking with it like its no proublem at all. I love him so much.

4 Likes

Great feeling good bit nervous about tonight with the football but ginner stay strong

1 Like

Happy… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Disconnected

1 Like

Content :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

Relieved - if I would have posted an hour ago, it would have been irritated. I decided to take control of my morning and scheduled a dentist appt, vet appointment, called another Dr to leave a message, called to get a warranty on our air fryer started and after I did that, my mom called to say that they already got an offer on my grandma’s house, which only went on the market yesterday. I’m so relieved and now content that I checked all those things off already today.

1 Like

Hugs girlfriend! We will get thru it, just like always! :heart:

2 Likes

Basic. Just keeping it simple, manageable and light.

1 Like