One word on how you feel today

Yuck I just got over it- lasted 1.5 weeks :weary:

Tired- baby was awake crying from 11pm-1:30 am for who even knows why and then I had an inservice training day all day today to learn how to use the report card/ attendance software!

Ugh. I hope mine doesnā€™t last too much longer. Itā€™s zapping all of my energy! :tired_face:

Drained.

Mom of 5 working on sobriety. Work full time. 4 month old baby. So so drained.

2 Likes

Tired.
Sufferforgrowth

2 Likes

Itā€™ll never get easier to get sober than it is right now. Keep struggling, thatā€™s the measure of success.

3 Likes

Very true!

Amazeballs.
Just benched 205 for the first time in my life!:muscle::smile:

5 Likes

That is amazing.

Heartbroken

1 Like

Lousy (still quite sick)

This was so recent. But Iā€™m so proud to say, today at day 6 - I feelā€¦ Well I feel okay. And it gets better, so Iā€™m totally happy with that feeling.

1 Like

My one word would be ā€œBlessedā€!

Tired! Day 2.

Wet lol itā€™s fuckin raining so hard here

Routine.

Life is becoming a habit. Getting the kids up and adam, to school and on to work for me.

DA9E62ED-518B-4E60-9CFE-655940AA71C2
No words just this feeling.

4 Likes

Lost how ?

Man, I know that one. Sometimes I feel Iā€™m living someone elses life for them. The Big Manā€™s got the answer @anon53189373, sometimes itā€™s staring us in the face, sometimes he wants us to seek it out.

1 Like

I needed that quote. I have been feeling lost in general.
My heart knows where it needs to be but my brain falls victim to relapse quite easily. My body is also feeling it more than it used to.

Iā€™m having troubles just even through a SINGLE DAY lately. Very abnormal to how I used to drink. I hate this.

1 Like