One word on how you feel today

Sick/ill/tired

Hope you feel better soon

1 Like

Whatā€™s overwhelming you

Ambitious.

1 Like

I feel the same way at workā€¦I see the light at the end of the tunnelā€¦but I am wondering if it is the sun or the next train.

2 Likes

Woke.

No great meditation breakthroughs. Butā€¦ I dunno. My insides are being weird. :drooling_face:

Resentful.

Towards myself. For relapsing, again. I had it all and chose to give it all away. For what? Nothing but a cheap high and pain and misery for not just me but the ones that love me the most.

HUMBLY GRATEFUL
Working with othet alcoholics and addicts keeps my life in perspective. But for the grace of God go I.

3 Likes

Excited! Things keep lining up now that Iā€™m beginning to really live life on my own terms and to my own standards. Got a small raise today without even having to ask my boss for one, that was on the roster. Once Iā€™m done with all of my training, we are going to revisit it but an extra $50/week is good by me to start!

6 Likes

Reflectful, sober life is amazing but shit can still hit the fan when you arenā€™t looking!

2 Likes

Divided. Too much goin on for my lizard brain, time to clean up some clutter and reprioritize.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome Mandi! thatā€™s literally never happened with my current job of 6 years. If I didnā€™t ask for one Iā€™d probably be making less than minimum wage at the moment (for California) lol

Gratefulā€¦

Irritatedā€¦

Iā€™ve been at my job for 15 years and thatā€™s never happened to me either LOL. Good bosses make all the difference in the world! Sheā€™s the only reason Iā€™m still there, I actually told them I quit a few years ago and they changed my position which luckily changed my supervisor. Itā€™s insane how much we deal with to get to our breaking-point. When we decide to stop settling, things really do change in great ways! Good for you for asking, keep on them!

2 Likes

Yes exactly! Iā€™ve asked for one at least once a year and have gotten it every time. I do my research and come with a handful of info and figures on why I should get the raise etc.

Thatā€™s so great about your boss, and I recall you saying you love your new (since the last one) position at your job. So happy to hear itā€™s going well!

Iā€™ll take extra money any day lol

1 Like

Thoughtfull

Doing ok? Feeling any better? Thinking about ya.

1 Like

Sometimes it only lasts a bit, I was being a bitchbag when I got home tonight. Half hour later I was good again. I worked so hard on the house, to have one kid destroy the house in one swoop while I was gone set me off. Dumb but ya know, it happens. Work in progress and all lol.

1 Like

Infected :mask::sneezing_face::face_with_thermometer:

1 Like