One word on how you feel today

Apprehensive but hopeful!

Have to buy ball gag for that bastard :grin:

Frustrated.

Need to get past this feeling. Teaching a stewardship class tonight and donā€™t want to carry my day in there.

3 Likes

Exhausted.

1 Like

Still ANXIOUS

1 Like

Freshā€¦as a daisy

2 Likes

Winning! :joy:

2 Likes

Hopeful. First weekend with a day off with no plans to buy my usual wine and blow my weekend away. I can do this!!! Keep busy. Thanks to everyone on your support.

4 Likes

Craving. I got call from company where I was in job interview. I didnā€™t get job. Soon after that I got anxious and huge cravings and I fear I might relapse if I get chanceā€¦ Still I want to stay sober. I wonā€™t go looking for drugs or alcohol. Itā€™s friday, there arenā€™t meetings nearby and I know many of my friends are taking drugs right now not that far from here. Itā€™s really, really difficult right now. I know it will pass but not soon enoughā€¦ Ok that was little more than one word or ten letters.

3 Likes

Stressed!!

Only my second day of not drinking, but Iā€™m feeling stronger! Two days ago when I found this app I was thinkingā€¦ ok I will only drink on weekends. Now with the weekend approachingā€¦ I just HAVE TO PROVE to myself that I CAN DO IT!
Happy weekend everyone! :heart:

7 Likes

Hey, how are you doing? Remember: taking drugs or drink wonā€™t solve any problem. It will only cause more problems. Fight this sober! You can do this.

5 Likes

Im doing good 8 days sober

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m fine, stayed clean for this day. Thank You for caring! Went to see old friend who I havenā€™t seen in 2 years. Before I was too ashamed to contact him. We had long talk and decided to be more in contact. Without him I might have relapsed. Iā€™m happy he was willing to let me in :grin:

2 Likes

Relieved.

Glad this work week is coming to a close. Wasnā€™t particularly bad, just draining. Like being mauled by a dachshund.

4 Likes

Thank you! Just gotta go straight home after work!

2 Likes

Drained

All around, physically, mentally, and emotionally. Work is definitely a big part of it but mix in everything else and soberā€¦definitely a rough week.

1 Like

Tempted :frowning:

1 Like

Stay strong. Find a distraction and get an early night x

1 Like

Hi, @KatMissK welcome to the most amazing group of people. Stay strong. Loads of people here to give advice, share experience and offer support.

1 Like